Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at World Challenge
Who We Are:
World Challenge, Inc. was founded by Reverend David Wilkerson in 1971 and served as a corporate umbrella for his worldwide crusades, ministers' conferences, book and tract publication, video production, street evangelism, literature distribution, church planting, drug and alcohol rehabilitation centers and many charitable outreaches. Today, World Challenge Inc. shares the message of the gospel through mission outreaches and literature distribution. Sermons from David Wilkerson and his son Gary are shared monthly through the Pulpit Series newsletter to hundreds of thousands of people. The numerous mission outreaches of World Challenge to the poor include orphanages, overseas widows’ fund, emergency/disaster relief, healthcare/clinics, community development and feeding centers.
About the Position:
The Project Manager works within the Marketing and Communications team to provide management oversight on various projects across the organization. The Project Manager will oversee projects from start to finish and will help teams develop project goals, outcomes, key players, and timelines. This position will provide project communication oversight, ensuring that projects are completed in alignment with World Challenge's goals and vision.
What You'll Do:
- Provide project oversight within the organization to help ensure an effective project process.
- Oversee World Challenge's monthly newsletter cycle from start to finish.
- Work with various departments to establish goals, outcomes, project timelines, deadlines, and key players.
- Ensure desired project outcomes are met, manage the project lifecycle, plan and executive timelines, hold team members accountable.
- Assist across departments in any project management related needs.
- Oversee the social media post schedule.
- Oversee copyright material management to include managing requests from various channels for the use of World Challenge material, respond to requests in a timely manner, answer questions.
- Responsible for all areas related to royalties.
- Process incoming monies from royalties and copyright in accordance with accounting standards.
- Communicate with proper channels in relation to the use of World Challenge owned materials.
- Work to help the organization with process development and improvement.
- Work across departments to help develop company-wide processes.
- Listen to desire needs and assist in developing processes as necessary.
What You'll Need to be Successful:
- A bachelor's degree, or equivalent, in project management, communications, or related field.
- 5+ years experience in project/process management.
- PMP or related certification preferred
- Agreement and alignment with World Challenge's Statement of Faith.
- Strong Biblical foundation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Understanding of project management principles/
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills/
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.