Volunteers of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Life Enrichment Assistant
at Volunteers of America
Volunteers of America is looking for Engaging , Compassionate and Energetic Life Enrichment Assistant to coordinate and participate in our resident's activities at Laurel Manor in Colorado Springs, CO!
The Life Enrichment is vital to the overall spirit and zest to our community. Be an impactful figure in the daily lives and make a difference!
- Coordinate social, recreational, purposeful and spiritual activities to residents
- Assist with planning and scheduling trips and outside activities
- High school graduate or equivalent education is preferred. Preference given to persons who have completed courses in therapeutic recreation.
- Minimum one year experience in a healthcare setting preferred.
- Must be twenty-one (21) years of age and meet the MVR organization standards If operating company vehicle.
- Ability to read, understand and follow written and oral instructions; to prepare written reports and documentation.
- Ability to work with residents of varying levels of responsiveness.
- Motor coordination and manual dexterity required in working with craft projects and other resident activities.
- Able and willing to work flexible hours, such as during evenings and weekends for planned activities events.
- Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.