Systems Integration, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Call Center Representative 10/2019
at Systems Integration, Inc.
- 31-Jul-2019 (EST)
- Colorado Springs, CO, USA
- Full Time
Systems Integration, Inc. is hiring for Tier 1 Call Center Representatives to begin work October 2019 at a site in Colorado Springs, CO location. Must be available to work between the hours of 3:00 am and 7:00 pm (MST), (7) days per week including holidays.
Call Center Representatives will be able to confer with customers by telephone to provide information and conduct research to resolve questions. They will verify that appropriate responses were provided to resolve customer inquiries and keep detailed records of customer interactions. Representatives will be able to use Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software as well as research extensive commercial and government databases.
The successful applicant will have:
- Proven knowledge and experience in the principles and processes for providing customer service including customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Must have knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar to produce clear documentation of calls.
- Call Center Reps will be adept at active listening, effective speaking skills to convey information effectively, be service oriented actively seeking ways to help and resolve problems.
- Must excel at reading comprehension understanding written work in work related documents.
- Must employ critical thinking skills using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
The center operates 365 days per year. Call Center Representatives will receive calls from personnel security checkpoints when a customer without identification presents themselves at a checkpoint. The Call Center Rep will use knowledge based authentication in order to derive questions that the IVCC asks the passenger to verify their identity.
- The Call Center Representatives will be trained to provide identity verification as the first contact point, with more difficult identity verification calls escalated to a Tier 2 rep.
- Tier 1 calls include the following two types of calls: Identify Verification and Process Assistance calls. The Call Center Representative must be versatile in the use of computer databases to perform research, and must be able to use critical thinking skills to derive questions and determine if the customer's knowledge matches the database information verifying their identity.
- Additionally, the Call Center Representative will assist the caller in clarifying questions they may have regarding security procedures.
- Due to the sensitivity of the call type, all representatives will be required to pass a Personnel Security suitability determination and adhere to strict privacy policies.