SRS Distribution Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at SRS Distribution Inc.
As one of the fastest-growing companies in the building products industry, SRS Distribution Inc. sells roofing and other residential and commercial building materials to professional contractors. Headquartered in McKinney, TX, SRS is a nationwide company with aggressive future growth plans. It is led by a management team of industry veterans who understand the needs of the professional contractor. Make money and have fun with us!
Our Warehouse personnel are an important part to distributing our products. We are a wholesale distributor of building materials selling residential and commercial roofing products, and we are seeking a Warehouse person to work in a safe environment with positive people. You can learn our building products business and grow with us.
The Warehouse person will properly and safely stock our roofing materials in our warehouse, pull inventory for customer pick-ups, use a forklift to unload inventory from incoming delivery trucks and load our trucks for jobsite deliveries. You will insure accurate counts of inventory as it comes in and goes out, rotate stock and properly handle any damaged materials. Be part of a team, because we have a “team-first” attitude. Work Monday through Friday, and opportunity for overtime on weekdays and Saturdays during the busy season.
SRS believes in hiring military veterans at any level for any position. We know your service trained you in many of the areas we value, such as; leadership, teamwork, performance, integrity, and safety. If your experience matches our requirements, we want you to apply today.
- Experience working in a warehouse, distribution center, shipping and receiving department, or similar environment.
- Driving a forklift in this type of setting is a plus or we will help you get certified.
- Must have basic math skills for inventory counts; and English verbal and written skills to be able to read purchase orders and communicate with team members.
- Able to lift up to 100 lbs. repeatedly each day.
- High School degree or GED.
- Be reliable, safe and a team player.
- Embrace the mindset of the “Make Money and Have Fun!” culture.
- Have a valid driver’s license, satisfactory driving record, and reliable transportation to and from work.
- Authorized to work for any employer in the US without sponsorship for any length of time.
- Able to pass criminal and driving background check and a pre-employment drug test.
WE OFFER GREAT BENEFITS
- Competitive salaries for all team members
- Medical, dental and vision benefits first day of the month following 60 days of employment available
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with opportunity for company matching
- Life insurance is company paid, and STD and LTD, as well as additional life are voluntary benefits available
- Flexible and Dependent Care Spending Accounts
- Vacation benefits, seven paid holidays, birthday and a day of giving annually, and three paid time-off days after one year of service
- Opportunity for private stock ownership
- Enjoy a business casual/jeans work environment
- Employee referral bonuses
- We pay weekly!
SRS Distribution Inc. consists of a family of industry-leading, independent roofing and building product distributors. SRS has grown rapidly through acquisitions and the opening of multiple new locations since the February 2008 inception. This continual growth has established SRS as one of the fastest growing building products distribution companies in the U.S. Make money and have fun with us!
The goal of SRS is to form the strongest national network of independent roofing distributors with the most talented team of people working together to deliver the industry's best products and services. In addition to our commitment to customer focus, SRS strives to become the preferred employer in the industry with highly motivated and engaged employees operating in an entrepreneurial culture where the corporate office works for the field and not the reverse. SRS is a private company sponsored by Leonard Green & Partners and Berkshire Partners and led by a management team of industry veterans. Find out more at www.srsdistribution.com.