Sprouts Farmers Markets, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Bulk Clerk- Text to Apply
at Sprouts Farmers Markets, LLC
- Store Team Members
- Position Type
- Req ID
APPLY NOW: Text "careers" to 480-800-8056
Are you the person that can handle heavy loads? Do you enjoy working in a prominent department visited by hundreds of customers a week? Do you have a passion for delivering an extraordinary customer service experience while working in a friendly environment? If the thought of helping people make healthy choices in one of the fastest growing retailers is up your alley – then we need YOU to join our winning team at Sprouts Farmers Market!
Overview of Responsibilities
At Sprouts Farmers Market, a Bulk Clerk is responsible for the maintenance, packing, and stocking of all bulk foods featured at Sprouts. The Bulk Clerk is responsible for following the merchandising Bulk plan by properly packaging and scaling bulk items, filling bulk bins, and preparing, wrapping, and pricing bulk packages accurately and legibly. The Bulk Clerk will rotate product using code dates, and follows the company’s cleaning and sanitation program. The Bulk Clerk is responsible for providing a high level of customer service and ensuring that Bulk items are properly prepared, packaged, and presented, ensuring cleanliness of the Bulk area at all times. The Bulk Clerk assists the Bulk Manager as needed, and also maintains all equipment in safe working condition. This role will also receive, unload, and stock merchandise as needed throughout the day. If you are someone who thrives in a fast pace environment then we want to hear from you!
To be a Bulk Clerk at Sprout Farmers Market you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age” possess a high school diploma at a minimum with a degree in business or accounting preferred
- Be dependable and reliable having the ability to work flexible schedule that changes; including night, weekends, and holidays
- Be able to maintain a positive work environment, provides a high level of prompt and friendly customer service, and maintain a presentable and tidy bulk department at all times; has the ability to provide and receive constructive feedback and perform repetitious activities
- Be expected to know weekly ad items; and be able to give customers direction of product location throughout the store; does general housekeeping in the department
- Must vertically/horizontally transfer product weighing up to 50 lbs., from 4” to 36”, for a distance up to 4 feet for up to 15 hours without mechanical assistance.
- Be able to perform other related duties as assigned.
- Competitive pay
- Opportunities for career growth
- 15% discount for you and one other family member in your household on all purchases made at Sprouts
- Flexible schedules
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Eligibility requirements may apply for the following benefits:
- 401(K) Retirement savings plan with a generous company match
- Minimum essential coverage medical plans
- Voluntary coverage such as short-term disability, hospital indemnity, accident, and critical illness
- Competitive vacation and sick time programs
If you have a passion for inspiring people and a flair for fresh food, consider applying for a job at Sprouts! With a focus on customer service, our neighborhood grocery stores offer high-quality, farm fresh produce, natural meats, plenty of scoop-your-own bulk goods and much more in a fun, friendly, old-fashioned farmer’s market setting. Come grow your career in healthy living with a fast-paced, rapidly growing company and teams that pride themselves on empowering others along their journey.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and requirements. Sprouts’ management reserves the right to amend and change duties, responsibilities, and requirements to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.