Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Position Type
- USA- Regular Employee
The Provisioning Specialist coordinates with Product Management, Development, Sales, Implementation Services, Operations, Finance, Customer Care, other internal teams, and the customer to provision, update, and deactivate companies, clients, audio products, web 1st and 3rd party products, and process finance changes. The Specialist utilizes multiple company products, services, programs, systems, protocols, and feature sheets to provide effective customer service and satisfaction, within various agreed upon service levels.
Duties, Responsibilities, and Physical and Mental Demands
Provide professional customer service to external and internal clients --
- Answer inbound calls and determine appropriate protocols related to specific customer
- Provision, update, and deactivate companies, clients, and audio and web 1st and 3rd party products using multiple tools simultaneously
- Interpret customer contracts to ensure accuracy and conforms to legal requirements
- Process finance changes
- Collaborate with Finance to ensure billing accuracy
- Process requests via email, phone, and internal ticketing system
- Adhere to scheduling requirements supporting business needs
- Regularly review protocols, processes, procedures, and products to remain current
- Set and manage customer and sales team expectations
- Keep all parties apprised of customer requirements, deliverables, and timelines
- Effectively enforce best practices and product standards
Provide subject matter expertise globally and across departments --
- Utilize 1st and 3rd party products and tools to assist with internal and external customer requests
- Maintain regional standards, as needed
- Develop training documentation of processes for the purpose of knowledge transfer, auditing, and to ensure best and consistent processes across teams and regions
Meet or exceed departmental expectations and requirements --
- Schedule Adherence expectations (Availability and Compliance)
- Service Level Agreement
- Average Speed of Answer
Analyze data received to identify possible failure points prior to client impact and escalate issues as required
Personal and Professional Growth-
- Utilize PGi University courses to further knowledge and skills
Education and Experience Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of internal company experience (or 4 years in an external complex customer service environment in lieu of internal experience)
- Associates degree in Business, Communications or a related field
- 3+ years of internal company experience with a knowledge base of provisioning tools and systems
Skills and Competencies
Knowledge of provisioning tools and systems
Customer focus – Gains insight into customer needs. Builds and delivers solutions that meet customer expectations. Identifies opportunities that benefit the customer. Establishes and maintains effective customer relationships.
Manages Complexity – Makes sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems. Uncovers root causes to difficult problems. Asks the right questions to accurately analyze situations. Evaluates pros and cons, risks and benefits of different solutions options.
Resourcefulness - Marshals resources (people, funding, material, support) to get things done. Orchestrate multiple activities simultaneously to accomplish a goal. Gets the most out of limited resources. Applies knowledge of internal structures, processes, and culture to resourcing efforts.
Optimizes Work Processes - Identifies and creates the processes necessary to get work done. Separates and combines activities into efficient workflow. Designs processes and procedures that allow managing from a distance. Seeks ways to improve processes, from small tweaks to complete reengineering.
Drives Results – Has a strong bottom-line orientation. Persists in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. Has a track record of exceeding goals successfully. Pushes self and helps others achieve results.
Collaborates - Works cooperatively with others across the organization to achieve shared objectives. Represents own interests while being fair to others and their areas. Partners with others to get work done. Credits others for their contributions and accomplishments. Gains trust and support of others.
Interpersonal savvy – Relating openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people. Acts with diplomacy and tact. Builds rapport in an open, friendly and accepting way. Builds constructive relationships with people both familiar and different to self. Picks up on interpersonal and group dynamics.
Communicates Effectively – Is effective in a variety of communication settings: one-on-one, small and large groups, or among diverse styles and position levels. Provides timely and helpful information to others across the organization. Actively listens to others. Adjusts to fit the audience and the message. Encourages the open expression of diverse ideas and opinions.
Instills trust – Follows through on commitments. Is seen as direct and truthful. Keeps confidences, follow through on commitments, shows consistency between words and actions. Practices what he/she preaches.
Demonstrates Self-awareness – Reflects on activities and impact on others. Proactively seeks feedback without being defensive. Is open to criticism and talking about shortcomings. Admits mistakes and gains insight from experiences. Knows strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and limits.
Self-Development - Shows personal commitment and takes action to continuously improve. Accepts assignments that broaden capabilities. Learns from new experiences, from others, and from structured learning. Makes the most of available development resources.
Nimble Learning - Learns quickly when facing new situations. Experiments to find new solutions. Takes on the challenge of unfamiliar tasks. Extracts lessons learned from failures and mistakes.
Being Resilient – Is confident under pressure. Maintains a positive attitude despite adversity. Handles and manages crises effectively. Bounces back from setbacks. Grows from hardships and negative experiences.
Premiere Global Services, Inc. and its Affiliated Entities
** Activities performed less frequently may nevertheless be essential functions.
The preceding job responsibilities and tasks were designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates in this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all job duties and responsibilities required of associates assigned to this job. Associates may be required to perform other duties as assigned. Additional job competencies, individual goals, and performance measurements are set at the department level.
U.S. Candidates - Premiere Global Services, Inc. dba Premiere Global Services (PGi), and American Teleconferencing Services, Ltd. (ATS) dba Premiere Global Services (PGi) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
EOE M/F/D/V - Drug-free Workplace
U.S. Candidates - PGi and ATS participate in the federal E-Verify program. To learn more about E-Verify, please visit: http://www.uscis.gov