Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior System Administrator (#963379)
- 26-Dec-2018 to 24-Dec-2019 (PST)
- Colorado Springs, CO, USA
- Full Time
- Systems Administrator
PeopleTec is currently seeking a Senior System Administrator to support our Colorado Springs, CO location.
The ideal candidate must have an active Top Secret/SCI clearance upon hire, and the ability to maintain the clearance during employment. The candidate must be a team player comfortable interacting with cyber security analysts, Government leadership, and external organizations.
- Install, configure, and provide advanced troubleshooting of Linux operating systems (Red Hat, CentOS) and some Microsoft Windows
- Manual implementation of DISA STIGs on mission critical systems
- Manage and operate an IT infrastructure to include Virtual Servers, Virtual Desktops (VDI), Physical Servers, SAN/NAS devices
- Experience with VMware vSphere Suite of products
- Must understand Networking concepts such as: vLAN tagging, subnetting, routing, link aggregates, LACP, trunking, etc.
- Configuring virtual networks and devices that leverage specific network technologies
- Ability to coordinate with outside vendors for needs outside the normal scope of work
- Travel: Up to 10%
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- An active DoD Top Secret/SCI clearance is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to have an active Top Secret/SCI clearance upon hire, and the ability to maintain this level of clearance during their employment.
A completed Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or other related technical field with 6+ years of experience; OR a related Master's Degree with 4 years of experience; OR 10 years of experience without a degree.
A degree with emphasis on Cyber Security is a plus, as are computing environment certifications (VMware, Linux, Windows OS).
- Knowledge of cyber defensive architecture and technologies to protect, detect and respond to cyber threats and attack
- Technologies include SIEM, vulnerability assessment, discovery, infrastructure (firewall, IPS/IDS, proxy, network capture), host based security, penetration testing/external assessment tools, forensics, etc.
- Experience with databases (MS SQL, PostgreSQL)
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.