Outreach Media Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Service Representative, Customer Care Representative
at Outreach Media Group
- 30-Sep-2019 to 29-Nov-2019 (MST)
- Colorado Springs, CO, USA
- Full Time
Customer Service Representative/Customer Care: Are you someone who enjoys helping people? Do you know how to use a computer, a phone, and chat/instant messaging? Are you a good communicator in writing and on the phone? Outreach is a church media and marketing company voted a Certified Best Christian Workplace for the last four years. Our culture, our world-changing Mission and Vision, and our people set us apart from other companies. Our customer service team is a productivity-driven, fun, engaged team that cares for the pastors and administrators of the Churches we serve.
The Customer Care Representative position works with churches mainly across the United States. This is a fast-paced, highly productive environment. This position requires an individual who can help with customer inquiries and has sharp attention to detail.
A Day In The Life of A Customer Care Rep
- Assisting external customers on a daily basis via phone call, email and chat including, but not limited to, delinquent/failed payments, credit card information, returns and exchanges, international customers, subscription accounts, vendor claims, damaged products, general product inquiries, missing items, backorders, late deliveries, defective goods, order status updates, technical support, product replacement/reprint
- Must be willing to take on additional work as assigned while still maintaining day-to-day tasks
- Manages assigned clock in/out schedule on a consistent basis while maintaining a working lunch, break and coverage schedule
- Have a basic knowledge of the company, the services, and the products offered
- Communicate efficiently and properly between departments regarding issues that arise and/or needed changes
- Provide coverage and support to the front desk/reception as needed
- Comfortable and proficient with using the company-wide messaging system, Slack, to quickly communicate to other coworkers while staying current in all group and direct message queues
- Maintain good working relationships with other departments of the company
- Always ready for sudden, urgent issues that need to be handled right away while still accomplishing normal daily tasks
- Uses G Suite (Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs) on a day-to-day basis
What You Need To Do The Job:
- Communicate - Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this in all forms of written communication, including e-mail.
- Stay Calm Under Pressure - Maintains stable performance when under heavy pressure or stress.
- Listening Skills - Lets others speak and seeks to understand their point of view.
- Attention to Detail - Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail projects.
- Customer Focus & Service - Always acts with customers in mind, both internal and external. Dedicated to meeting the customers' expectations and requirements; acquires first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; gains customer trust and respect by establishing and maintaining effective relationships; cultivates a customer-focused attitude among colleagues.
If you would like to earn some money between now and Easter, are a quick learner, and love to care for people, please apply, today!