Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Numotion aims to be the most responsive and innovative company to do business with. With more than 2,000 employees and over 140 locations nationwide Numotion is the premier mobility and rehab equipment supplier, and remains committed to a strong local focus. We are seeking an organized, motivated individual to join our team.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Receives and implements service and repair requests, determines reimbursement eligibility, and coordinates the timely provision of services.
- Assists customers with service & repair requests, obtains demographics, enters and maintains accurate data in order processing system
- Verifies insurance/funding eligibility and benefits, communicates to customers their financial responsibility, obtains prescriptions and any other medical documentation necessary to obtain funding
- Enters orders into order processing system assuring that efforts are made to appropriately and complete access all funding at the highest available level
- Completes orders for replacement parts accurately and in a timely manner, completing warranty and RA documentation as appropriate
- Responds to customer inquiries, requests, and complaints in a timely manner working with other staff members to increase customer satisfaction and turnaround times
- Coordinates service technicians and warehouse personnel, including scheduling and routing to assure timely provision of service and repair as directed by manager
- Reconciles routes and daily schedules to insure proper allocation of service technician’s time, reporting discrepancies to management
- Meets all set productivity and performance standards including keeping abreast of funding requirements and technological advances
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Previous healthcare experience or coordination/dispatch experience preferred
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operation and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Knowledge of common software, including word processing, spreadsheets, internet, and email
- Ability to apply common sense and training to carry out detailed written or oral instructions
- Ability to provide best-in-class customer service
At Numotion, we are committed to meeting the needs of those we serve, and our employees. Working for Numotion, you will receive a competitive wage and benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short or long term disability, a 401 K plan and life insurance.
Numotion is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.
Numotion is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Phone work, MS Office, Windows, customer service