Northrop Grumman Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager Information Systems Engineer 1
at Northrop Grumman Corporation
At Northrop Grumman, we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
- Lead the team of computer information system maintainers
- Interface for the team with Prime and Government customers, Product Development, Program Protection and Security, O&S teams at other GMD sites, and others
- Represent the MDIOC Maintenance team at a wide variety of meetings with both Government and Prime customer, maintainers at other sites, product development, Information Assurance and others
- Assist in task prioritization and personnel scheduling for both routine maintenance activities as well as support to special events (Ground and Flight Tests, hardware and software installations, etc)
- Ensure compliance with all program procedures and documentation
- Participate in team brainstorming sessions for possible problem resolutions.
- Ensure team members complete required Program training and meet Program certification requirements for the GMD Maintainers
More info on the program is available at this link. http://www.northropgrumman.com/Capabilities/GMDFCC/Pages/default.aspx
- Bachelor's in Engineering or related discipline 9 years of experience; Master's 7 years; PhD 4 years
- Active Top Secret security clearance
- Experience with communications and computer systems, including routers, switches, servers, firewalls, encryption devices, etc…
- Knowledge of Linux, Solaris, and Windows Operating Systems
- Knowledge of Cyber Security
- Operational experience
- GMD or associated program experience
- VMware, Oracle, HP UNIX, HP NNMI, SolarWinds
- Knowledge of blade workstation and PC over IP technology
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.