Northrop Grumman Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Field Technician 2
at Northrop Grumman Corporation
Are you interested in expandingyour career through experience and exposure, all while supportinga mission that seeks to ensure the security ofour nation and its allies? If so,then Northrop Grumman isthe place for you. As a leading globalsecurity company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectivesand ideas, understanding that themore experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be.As we continue to build our workforce we look for people that exemplify our core values,leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman's Technology Services is seeking an experienced Field Technician to support the Sustainment and Modification of RadarSensors (SMORS) program. This position is located in Colorado Springs,Colorado.
· Installs, operates, maintains, repairs and modifies equipment.
· Constructs, troubleshoots, calibrates, adjusts, tests, and maintains equipment, components, devices, or systems.
· Works from engineering drawings, technical manuals and written or verbal instructions.
· Operates related equipment; conducts tests and reports data in prescribed format.
· Performs calibration and alignment checks; makes adjustments, modifications, and replacements as directed; maintain maintenance records.
· HS diploma and a minimum of 2 years of experience in related technical field.
· Demonstrated experience with MS Office suite of tools (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project).
· US Citizenship and must hold an active SECRET security clearance or higher.
· Experience with radar systems.
· Ability to perform tasks using written instructions and processes.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.