Northrop Grumman Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assoc Configuration Analyst
at Northrop Grumman Corporation
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, cybersecurity, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide.
The Missile Defense Space Center (MDSC) is seeking an Associate Configuration Analyst that is highly self-motivated and directed with high attention to detail. Candidate will maintain Configuration Management (CM) of all MDSC enclaves and facilities. Duties include:
- Establishing and managing CM databases and technical libraries
- Configuration control and management of technical baseline products
- Providing ongoing support to engineering and software development team with technical baseline change guidance and change process oversight through the product/project lifecycle
- Conducting regular CM audits
- Planning and coordinating preparation of project documentation, such as engineering drawings, production specifications and schedules, and contract modifications, to ensure customer contract requirements are met
- Providing CM support to RFP products for new acquisition efforts
- Reviewing and analyzing released engineering change data and coordinate changes with engineering team and quality assurance
- Providing data management support for MDSC systems installations, networks, and system reconfigurations
Also responsible for supporting the development, production and maintenance of MDSC plans, reports, and technical documents, as well as weekly, monthly, and quarterly status reports.
- Will organize and maintain MDSC shared technical data library. Will track, edit, and coordinate DALs and CDRLs with Program Data Management.
- Will assist program technical writing staff by ensuring MDSC documents are correctly formatted and structured prior to submission.
- Must possess excellent written, verbal, interpersonal communication, and customer relations skills.
Directly interface with the engineering team and the customer in order to successfully perform all duties. Must be a quick learner and have the ability to prioritize, multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment. Must maintain high quality work products with little supervision. Additionally, will work other administrative and Product Line related tasks as assigned.
- Bachelors degree
- Detail oriented with excellent facilitation, organizational, written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to identify issues and work to resolution through the appropriate channels
- Ability to use proper English grammar; possess excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Above average proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Current Final Secret clearance
- Working knowledge of MDA's Configuration Management Process
- Experience administering a Configuration Control Board
- Experience in the development and sustainment of configuration management plans and procedures
- Experience in Identification and management of configuration items (CIs) and maintenance of CM repositories
- Experience with technical writing, editing, and production of technical documents, briefings, and process documentation.
- Familiar with SharePoint and Adobe Acrobat. Ability to understand technical documents relating to missile defense.
- Prior BMDS experience and/or experience with DoD publications
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.