Massage Envy Spa
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Massage Therapist $1500 Sign On Bonus!
at Massage Envy Spa
- Job ID
- Massage Therapist
- Location : Address
- 5650 Allen Way
- Location : Address 2
- Location : Postal Code
We will beat your current Massage Therapist pay!
Massage Envy is the leader in accessible massage and skin care. As a massage therapist at our Castle Rock franchised location,* you'll join a team that's passionate about helping people feel their best through total body care. And you have a meaningful role to play in that mission as you:
- Combine your expertise and artistry along with our protocols and modalities to design customized services that meet the individual needs of each client.
- Build relationships with members and guests to help them pursue their total body care goals.
- Deliver an amazing, safe, and therapeutic experience with every service.
Here's what's in it for you:
The difference you'll make in clients' lives is the biggest reward for any massage therapist, but our environment lets you enjoy more of what you love about your work. We take care of overhead costs and supplies, marketing, and building your book of business so you can focus on performing as many massages as you want. And with the repeat clientele that our membership model provides, you'll get to see the long-term impact your services make for members.
And the perks don't stop there. We support and inspire you to be your best inside and outside the treatment room with:
- Benefits that help you take care of you like healthcare, matching 401(k), and paid time off.
- A healthy compensation plan that rewards your hard work with a competetive base pay of with adjustment for experience/education and bonuses for rebooking, enhancements, night/weekend shifts and more.
- A dedication to self-care with an education program that helps managers understand the physical impact of your work and gives you the tools to prolong the career you love.
- Continuing education with 12+ free CEs every year.
- A commitment to safety and providing a therapeutic, healing environment for you and Massage Envy members and guests.
What We'll Accomplish Together
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our mission. This includes:
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients' needs within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as applicable in our state.
- Customizing massage services within Massage Envy's policies, protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized sessions.
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
What it Takes to Succeed
As a massage therapist at this Massage Envy franchised location,* essential duties include performing professional quality massage within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable) and in alignment with policies and protocols, utilizing approved modalities, in accordance with applicable law in your franchised location, designing specific sessions based on member’s/guest’s individual needs, and upholding the Massage Envy brand's core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
Additional responsibilities include:
- $60,000 yearly income potential
- $$ 1500 Sign on Bonus Promotion! $$
- "Beat your pay" incentive
- Competitive commissions and gratuity (avg $30+ per service)
- Continuing FREE CEU courses and training
- Health/ Vision / Dental / Disability insurance for Full Time employees
- Discounted services and retail products
- Paid Time Off
- Lucrative Referral Program we will pay you $300 when you refer another therapist
- Perform professional quality massage, within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable).
- Must follow all Massage Envy policies and protocols.
- Assists in the cleanliness of the location (therapy rooms and common areas).
- Utilizes Massage Envy approved modalities, in accordance with applicable law in your location.
- If performing hot stone, deep muscle or prenatal therapy, must have appropriate training and satisfy the minimum clinic education hours.
- Maintain professional appearance at all times.
- Design specific sessions based on member’s/guest’s individual needs.
- Assists in the promotion of the health and wellness benefits to clients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis; communicates various promotions to clients.
- Creates excellent member/guest experience through friendly and helpful attitude.
- Reliable, on time attendance. Attends all scheduled shifts, is prompt to work and works entire scheduled shift.
- Completes Wellness Chart documentation accurately and completely.
- Other duties as assigned.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.