Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Junior Network System Administrator - Infrastructure Operations Technician
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
The Network System Administrator - Infrastructure Operations Technician will:
• Provide network administration support to the AFIN with minimal supervision.
• Conduct operations and maintenance of infrastructure boundaries, directory services, PKI, messaging and collaboration environments.
• Take actions regarding the implementation of security policies and execution of threat mitigation and patch management.
• When assigned, support the AFIN Mission Assurance Cell monitoring networks and provide detailed reports on their status.
• Develop NOTAMS, TCNOs, TCTOs, and NTOs.
• Support network operations and maintenance to include installing upgrades; monitoring network performance and network diagnostics.
• Select positions will support the Enterprise Telephone Management system.
• Configure, standardize, monitor, operate, maintain, install, administer, troubleshoot and manage AF infrastructure devices and technologies.
• Perform infrastructure operations and maintenance services in support of the Air Force Information Networks (AFIN) operations from Peterson AFB, CO.
• Provide support often times on a shift work basis.
• Must be a U.S. Citizen with an Active DoD Secret Security Clearance.
• Must have a Security+ certification or other 8570, IAT II satisfying certification.
• Requires 1-3 years of directly related experience.
• Enterprise administrative experience with Cisco, HP, and other infrastructure switch, router, VOIP and VPN concentrator vendors is preferred.
• CCNA Routing and Switching
• CCNA Security
• F5 C1 Certified Admin
• Solarwinds Certified Professional
• Wireshark Certified Network Analyst
Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure, Ability to use MS Office, Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills, Listening Skills, Multi-Tasking Ability
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
Why ManTech? This is why!
The ManTech family comprises a diverse yet united group of nearly 8,000 talented professionals around the globe, each bringing distinct backgrounds and skill sets to the team. Nearly half of us are veterans and we are all dedicated to securing the future of our nation.
Our diversity makes us successful. Each team member is a unique piece of the puzzle, coming together to solidify our seamless foundation. As One ManTech, we learn together, we win together, and we celebrate together.
Rich educational opportunities and programs help employees break through career barriers. ManTech offers tuition assistance, partnerships with universities and institutions, a Technical Recognition Awards program, professional groups that comprise our Communities of Practice and so much more. Our own acclaimed ManTech University offers instruction and resources needed for professional development.