Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resource Specialist
at LSINC Corporation
- 08-Oct-2019 to 07-Dec-2019 (CST)
- Colorado Springs, CO, USA
- Full Time
LSINC Corporation is a dynamic, innovative firm that is rapidly growing. At LSINC, we apply a core spirit of collaborative agility and excellence to all we do. We are looking for creative, and highly motivated individuals to join our team. We offer tremendous opportunities for growth and advancement. Currently, we are seeking a Human Resources Specialist (Intermediate) to support the Missile Defense Agency (MDA) in Colorado Springs, CO.
The Human Resources Specialist will assist in planning, execution, and implementation of personnel responsibilities, and provide Human Resources support to MDA.
Support planning, execution, and implementation of civilian personnel actions for integrating HR programs and procedures among functional areas:
- Review and edit personnel award nominations
- Assist with performance management activities, to include reporting, assisting supervisors with the assessment tool, and verifying supervisory hierarchies
- Facilitate receipt, distribution, and completion of certificates of eligible to hiring officials, schedule interviews, and prepare and coordinate required personnel staffing packages
- Provide HR program management support and communications
- Update, draft and research HR related policies and documents
- Assisting with HR related actions, in/out processing, and other functions as needed
- Provides training support as needed
- BA/BS in related field with three years of relevant experience. Five years of relevant experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- The Qualified candidate must have a DoD Secret Clearance
- Federal and or DoD Human Resources experience is preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- HR professional certifications preferred
LSINC is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, physical or mental disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with LSINC Corporation through our online applicant system, please email careers@LSINC.com for assistance. Minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply.