Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- # of Openings
- Requisition ID
- Position Type
- Salaried Full-Time
- Product Line
- Job Locations
- US-CO-Colorado Springs
- Aggregate Industries Management, Inc.
To provide financial support and analysis on regional results, forecasts and plans. Timely compilation of reporting and analysis to assist business leaders in making informed decisions. Collaborate with other functions to ensure completeness and accuracy of financial data. Work with Corporate FP&A group to ensure reported results, forecasts and plans are accurate and variance communicated and understood.
- Demonstrates a commitment to communicating, improving and adhering to safety policies in all work environments and areas.
Accounting / Finance lead for diverse business with multiple product line / locations CO Springs & Pueblo Market
- Lead month end close process including preparation / analysis of financial statements
- Perform balance sheet reconciliations & working capital / inventory review
- Coordinates budget / forecast process
- Review and analyze financial results and identify areas for improvement.
- Perform financial modeling and quantitative analysis of information.
- Represent finance on cross functional/regional projects and initiatives.
- Support monthly, quarterly and annual reporting requirements.
- Ad-hoc financial / operational analyses as needed
RELATIONSHIPS WITH OTHER JOBS
- Visible role providing financial analysis and support to Regional Controller, General Manager, & Local Leadership Team
- Working closely with other functional and regional departments
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Required Education: Bachelor's/Undergraduate Degree
Additional Education Preferred: MBA preferred
Field of Study Preferred: Accountancy or Finance
Required Work Experience: 3 years working in finance and/or accounting
Licenses Preferred: CPA/CFA/CMA a plus
Required Computer and Software Skills: MS Office, Google suite, SAP, BPC
Travel Requirements: 20%
• Strong decision-making and analytical skills
• Self-starting, flexible and responsive; able to make independent decisions in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks/assignments within specified deadlines
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, both verbal and written
• Able to develop and maintain positive working relationships with co-workers, as well as internal and external customers
• Effective planning and organizational skills (balancing multiple tasks and assignments within specified deadlines including ability to articulate project status to supervisor, other team members and customers)
• Strong computer skills, including spreadsheet and database applications
• Previous Financial Analysis experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
• Previous experience in Aggregates & Construction materials environment advantageous
• Any suitable combination of education, training or experience is acceptable