Kneaders Bakery & Cafe
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Pastry Chef - full time & part time opportunities available
at Kneaders Bakery & Cafe
- 09-Oct-2019 to 08-Dec-2019 (MST)
- Castle Rock, CO
- Up to $16 DOE
- Full time/Part time
Kneaders is rare, Kneaders is refreshing. Here are just a few reasons why:
- Commitment to community involvement - Each restaurant partners with nonprofit organizations to feed the hungry, support local schools, and fundraise for local children's hospitals.
- Kneaders does not sell day-old bread, opting instead to donate all day-old hearth bread to local food-based charities. Over the past 20 years, we have donated over 1 million loaves of bread.
- Closed Sundays, Thanksgiving Day, & Christmas day
Kneaders Bakery & Cafe is currently looking for talented PASTRY CHEFS who are as passionate about the art of pastry, community & family as we are!
Our benefits include health insurance, dental insurance, vision care, life insurance, bonus earnings, Paid Time Off, employee discounts and more. The career opportunity of your dreams is closer than you think. Apply today to learn more about the brand and our team!
- Daily production of 40+ pastries, tarts, cookies, cakes, & pies.
- Read & follow instructions and corporate guidelines and recipes to meet exact standards.
- Must be able to multi-task and thrive in a stressful environment. This is a very fast pace environment and must have a sense of urgency.
- Professional cake decorating experience is not required but useful.
Requirements, Education, and Experience:
- Though previous experience in pastry & baking including formal education is valuable, an interest in creating & baking a variety of pastries, cakes, & cookies is all you need.
- Required to work quickly & on multiple tasks thriving in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. above waist.
- Must be able and willing to maintain a clean working environment.
- Pastry shifts start at 4:00 a.m. daily Monday -Saturday. For this role, you must be an EARLY BIRD!
Starting wage is up to $16 per hour depending on experience. Other perks include: Merchandise & food discounts, Sunday off, fixed work schedule, & having the ability to grow as a pastry chef/baker.
We are an equal opportunity employer and expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information or veteran status. If you feel this policy has been violated, you may report such instances to the company via third-party hotline by calling (877) 557-7419.