Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Global Network Operations Security Center Manager IRES - SAFB
Job Reference #: AER00029H
Categories: IT - Computer Services & Support, IT - Hardware/Networking, Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director)
The Global Network Operations Security Center (GNOSC) Manager supports the Missile Defense Agency (MDA) on the Integrated Research and Development for Enterprise Solutions (IRES) contract.
The candidate will:
- Lead the operations center team and be responsible for all facets of a 24x7x365 IT operations center.
- Directly supervise 10 GNOSC Watch Officers and handle all aspects of IT incident management and escalation.
- Provide guidance to the Watch Officers and lead troubleshooting in dynamic, time constrained scenarios to matrix staff, including network, systems, and application engineers, in a geographically distributed enterprise.
- Monitor and report on the health and status of networks, servers, applications, and environmental systems across a geographically distributed enterprise.
- Ensure that incidents are effectively escalated, managed and resolved with full communication of status, plans, and actions provided to executive management and the Government customer.
This position will be posted for two weeks ending on 6 June 2019. If a candidate has not been selected at that time, it will continue to be posted until a suitable candidate is found or the position is closed.
This position is located at Schriever AFB, Colorado.
Must have one of the following combinations of education and experience: HS Diploma (or GED) and 16 years of general experience; or an Associate's degree and 14 years of general experience; or a Bachelor's degree and 12 years of general experience; or a Master's degree and 10 years of general experience.
- Must have 8 years directly related experience in an IT Operations Center.
- Must have 3 years' experience in management or leadership roles.
- Must have an active DoD Secret Security Clearance.
- Must have a DoD 8570.01 IAT Level II Certification or higher.
- ITIL v3 Foundations certification.
- Previous work experience as a Windows/Linux System Administrator supporting a large Enterprise with knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Windows 2008/2012, Linux/UNIX Operating Systems, EMC Storage, Symantec Netbackup and SCCM Patch Management solutions.
- Previous work experience as a network engineer, including hands-on experience designing, implementing and managing network components including switches, routers, firewalls, and cryptographic devices.
- Previous cyber-defense or information assurance experience, including experience with DISA mandated security tools to include Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS), Host Based Security System (HBSS), analyze results and create reports.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a drug-free workplace.