Integrity Applications Incorporated
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Optical Systems Engineer
at Integrity Applications Incorporated
CO - Colorado Springs
Thank you for your interest in joining the Centauri team. Our company has always represented both performance and innovation. We have combined the forces of three of the most advanced organizations in the national security sector – Integrity Applications Incorporated, Xebec, and DGS. Together, we can leverage the next generation of advanced technologies to deliver industry-leading capabilities across space, cyber, defense and intelligence. Our goal is to deliver solutions to address the most difficult technical challenges facing our customers. Of course, the only way that we can tackle those challenges is by recruiting the brightest minds in the industry to join our incredible team.
Pacific Defense Solutions (PDS), a division of Centauri, has a rapidly expanding presence in Colorado Springs that supports several on-going and soon to be awarded Department of Defense programs. You will be supporting the strategy and design for next generation of tools to support Space Situational Awareness and Space Protection. Join us to support the Air Force along with other large prime contractors to develop solutions for difficult engineering problems blending both technical expertise and mission knowledge.
- Must have the ability to work effectively in a dynamic team environment
- Must have superior interpersonal, written, and communications skills with the ability to interface with different personalities in a range of positions, including many at very senior levels
- Must have strong organizational skills and the ability to independently execute work tasks in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment
- Must have knowledge, skills, and experience in two or more of the following is desired: Designing, planning, and conducting in-depth research. Analysis of qualitative and quantitative research findings, articulation of insights for cross-discipline use, and strategize solutions from insights to support complex applications.
- Demonstrated knowledge in various operating systems (Linux, Window, etc.)
- Demonstrated knowledge various programming languages and tools (not all required): Matlab, Python, C++, Java Script, Postgres, Java, Puppet, SPLUNK, eclipse, GIT, SVN, SQL
Preferred background in the following areas:
- Astro Physics
- Atmospheric Physics
- Machine learning
- Orbital perturbation analysis
- Linear Algebra
- Systems engineering
- Worked collaboratively with product stakeholders, managers, and developers to meet difficult software milestones
- Worked collaboratively with product stakeholders, managers, and developers to meet difficult engineering milestones in Space Situational Awareness
Security Requirements: DoD Secret with ability to obtain TS/SCI.
Centauri is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by law.