Integrity Applications Incorporated
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Integrity Applications Incorporated
CO - Colorado Springs
Thank you for your interest in joining the Centauri team. Our company has always represented both performance and innovation. We have combined the forces of three of the most advanced organizations in the national security sector – Integrity Applications Incorporated, Xebec, and DGS. Together, we can leverage the next generation of advanced technologies to deliver industry-leading capabilities across space, cyber, defense and intelligence. Our goal is to deliver solutions to address the most difficult technical challenges facing our customers. Of course, the only way that we can tackle those challenges is by recruiting the brightest minds in the industry to join our incredible team.
Pacific Defense Solutions (PDS), has a rapidly expanding software presence in Colorado Springs that supports several on-going and soon to be awarded Department of Defense programs. We are looking for an experienced network engineer who can support several Defense Department projects designed to increase the capacity of the Air Force’s ability to provide secure command and control to space forces. The ideal candidate for this position would have extensive experience with establishing and maintaining DoD network infrastructure with an understanding of the complexities and requirements inherent with DoD network security and accreditation.
- Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related Bachelor’s Degree and 10+ years of technical network engineering experience within the DoD, or 15+ years of technical network engineering experience within the DoD.
- Expertise in maintaining and troubleshooting technologies including IP routing, subnetting, firewall, NAS, DNS, and other infrastructure/domain technologies.
- CCNP Routing and Switching or equivalent.
- Solid oral presentation and writing skills.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- Space systems/networks experience.
- CCIE Routing and Switching or equivalent.
Security Requirements: Candidate must already possess and maintain a Top Secret security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a contingent offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to SCI classified information.
Centauri is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by law.