Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Site Data Collectors, Medical - CNA/MA (SDC)
at Inovalon, Inc.
- Requisition ID
- Category (Portal Searching)
Inovalon is the nation’s largest medical record reviewer. To accomplish this, Inovalon utilizes Medical Assistants, Certified Nursing Assistants, and Medical Clerks to go to physician offices, clinics, hospitals, and other clinical facilities to obtain and/or review medical data. Inovalon does these reviews in all 50 states around the nation.
Inovalon is currently recruiting Medical Assistants, Certified Nursing Assistants, and Medical Clerks to perform medical record reviews in the field. Inovalon offers highly competitive hourly compensation as well as compensation for mileage traveled. Inovalon reviewers are provided with a laptop and full abstraction and technology training. Both part-time and full-time hours are available.
- Accurately and efficiently conduct medical record review/abstraction services;
- Scan relevant components of the medical record to support reviews performed;
- Electronically download review assignments to the laptop and data collection tool; daily upload completed assignments and scanned medical records;
- Participate in required training;
- Complete quality, accuracy and inter-rater reliability testing as requested in a timely manner;
- Communicate effectively and professionally with care provider offices, clinics, hospitals, other clinical facilities and Inovalon staff;
- Travel to medical facilities in specified area of region from home to complete review services as assigned by Inovalon;
- Represent Inovalon with medical facility staff; and
- Abide by all HIPAA and associated patient confidentiality requirements.
- Medical Assistant or Certified Nursing Assistant or Medical Clerk;
- Clinical experience; prefer experience in performing chart abstractions;
- Ability to manage and meet deadlines;
- Computer literate and detail oriented;
- Professionally skilled in verbal and written communication;
- Available to perform reviews no less than 24 hours a week;
- Must be willing to travel; and
- Must have high speed internet access.
Inovalon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.