Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Inside Sales Representative
at HomeAdvisor, Inc.
Out Sell, Out-Think, Out Play! HomeAdvisor is the leading online marketplace for Home Services worldwide - think Uber, Tinder, or Instacart for home improvement - and one of the fastest growing consumer internet brands in the country. HomeAdvisor has been awarded Top Workplace for six years in a row. HomeAdvisor makes it our mission to provide homeowners the resources they need to complete their home repair and improvement projects by providing online advertising and lead generation to small businesses all over the country.
With 11 straight quarters of double-digit revenue growth, we are ramping up our sales team today to meet the growing demand of our business tomorrow. The HomeAdvisor sales engine is unparalleled in talent, scope, and drive and our Inside Sales Representative position is an extraordinary opportunity to make an impact on an exploding industry.
- As an Inside Sales Representative, you will call on and speak with small business owners across the country, consulting and advising on HomeAdvisor’s marketing services and products
- High volume B2B inside sales cold calling
- Drive new business acquisition - your pipeline and the entire sales cycle is in your hands
- Learn sales techniques and help develop new and creative sales strategies - you have access to infinite resources and an outstanding leadership team that will propel your sales skills and takes your career to the next level!
- Participate in weekly sales boot camps to learn from top earners and elevate your career
What does it take to be an Inside Sales Representative at HomeAdvisor?
- Sales experience—GREAT to have, but we can show you the ropes if you think you've got what it takes. We hire all different caliber of talent and provide a six-week, paid training program
- High volume business-to-business outbound cold calling sales techniques preferred – must not be afraid to pick up the phone.
- Ability to complete the entire sales cycle process over the phone.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Able to provide proof you are at least 21 years of age.
In addition, you'll need to be able to:
- Work in a fast-paced, high-energy sales center environment without being distracted (music played throughout the day).
- Work in a collaborative environment, have fun, and most importantly, have a sense of humor!
- Sit or stand for an 8-hour shift.
- Hear and talk on a phone head/handset for up to 8 hours per day.
- Perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Competitive salary, commission and bonus programs, plus paid training
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Paid time off, including sick, personal, vacation, and volunteer time
- Retirement plan with company match (401K)
Want to speak directly with a Recruiter about the Inside Sales Representative position? Use our chat tool to sign up for one of our web based events: http://www.abouthomeadvisor.com/talk-to-us/
HomeAdvisor, a subsidiary of IAC (InterActiveCorp), is the nation’s largest digital home services marketplace matching homeowners with prescreened service professionals for home improvement, maintenance and repair projects. With 17 years of expertise, we’ve helped more than 35 million people find a trusted home service professional. Many things make up a successful company, but the real key to success is finding the right employees. If you're creative and ambitious and searching for a career in the challenging, fast-paced online world, HomeAdvisor is the place for you.
We went live in October 1999. While we feature the patented technology of ProFinder, showcasing the nation’s largest network of 125,000+ pre-screened, customer-rated and reviewed home improvement professionals, homeowners can also make informed home project decisions using resources including ProReviews, featuring only honest reviews from verified customers; True Cost Guide, providing average local and national costs for home projects; as well as robust home tips and project planning tools.
We have a rich and diverse company culture. All the teams in the company have a high energy, fast pace and hard work ethic with a "have fun" mentality. While we value both our employee's opinions and encourage feedback, we foster both personal and career growth. You can't go anywhere in the company without seeing a fun and invigorating place to work. In addition to comprehensive health and welfare benefits, we also offer many perks like on-site fitness classes, a relaxed business casual environment, local business discounts, and a strong sense of community.
Join the HomeAdvisor Talent Network today and stay up to-date on our openings as they continue to become available!
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.