Harrison School District 2
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Title I Instructional Support Paraprofessional
at Harrison School District 2
Openings as of 10/19/2019
- Title I Instructional Support Paraprofessional JobID: 4562
- Position Type:
- Date Posted:
Spring Creek Youth Services Center
- Closing Date:
Until Filled For 2019-2020 School Year
- Oversee small groups (3-6 students) for reading/writing instructions.
- Supervise students throughout the day, as assigned.
- Perform clerical and computer tasks i.e. word processing, typing, filing and copying.
- Tutor individual students in reading/writing/language skills
- Prepare materials for lessons, assemble learing displays/bulletin boards and process books.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- MUST BE NCLB QUALIFIED: EITHER WORKKEYS OR 48+ COLLEGE SEMESTER HOURS OR HIGHER.**Please see attachments for more information on WorkKeys Exam**
- Upload/Scan transcripts if you have minimum of 48 semester hours otherwise upload WorkKeys Test Scores Sheets.
- 0 – 2 years experience.
- Child development, literacy or English language experience preferred.
- Basic English, writing and communication skills.* Basic knowledge of computers and office equipment.
- CPR and First Aid preferred.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Criminal background check and District fingerprinting required.
187 work day calendar - Located at Spring Creek Youth Services Center
Starting Pay: $12.73/hr - 7.5 hrs/day
Note: Each college transcript shall be authentic, original or photocopy, bearing the embossed seal of the institution, the signature of the registrar, and including descriptive titles, course numbers, credits, and grades for each course listed and degrees earned, if any. For the purpose of these Rules, credits shall be in semester hours or may be interpreted as meaning the equivalent in quarter, trimester, unit or term.
Must apply online at and set up application file. Once you have completed your file, you must apply for each vacancy from the website that is of interest to you to be considered a candidate.
FLSA Status: Non Exempt