Harrison School District 2
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Speech Language Pathologist
at Harrison School District 2
Job Reference #: 4181
Openings as of 10/16/2019
- Speech Language Pathologist JobID: 4181
- Position Type:
- Date Posted:
- Closing Date:
Until Filled For 2019-2020 School Year
- Speech/Language Pathologists support the identification and intervention of students with communicative disorders which negatively impact education and/or social development.
- Counsel and educate families or other professionals about these disorders and their management.
- Complete relevant plans and assessments required by law and State rules and regulations.
- SLPs are assigned based on case load to regional schools to limit travel and maximize time with students.
- MA in Speech and Language Pathology required.
- Possess or be eligible for Colorado Special Providers License with Speech Language Pathologist Endorsement.
- Candidate must be endorsed in the content area,
- Knowledge of Colorado Severity Rating Scale
- Knowledge of augmentative communication devises.
- Completion of an approved program or willing to enroll/complete an approved program in speech pathology form an accredited institution of higher education
- Transcripts required.
184 work day calendar
Salary: Special Service Provider Pay-for-Performance Salary Scale (placement is dependent on qualifications and like experience)
Must apply online at and set up application file. Once you have completed your file, you must apply for each vacancy from the website that is of interest to you to be considered a candidate.
FLSA – Exempt