Harrison School District 2
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Harrison School District 2
Openings as of 10/22/2019
- School Psychologist JobID: 4057
- Position Type:
- Date Posted:
- Closing Date:
- Conduct appropriate psychological evaluations to determine learning, emotional and/or behavioral needs of children.
- Interpret assessment data and make recommendations for intervention.
- Maintain case records and summarize evaluation results in written reports prepared and available prior to IEP meetings.
- Confer with teachers, students and parents regarding adaptations to the classroom environment or curricula.
- Attend pre-referral and post-placement meetings to discuss possible intervention strategies.
- Attend staff, professional and inter-agency meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Special Programs
- Colorado Special Providers License with School Psychologist K-12 endorsement or Colorado Intern Authorization.
- Master's Degree in major pertinent to position.
- Working knowledge of Office Suite.
- ranscripts are required. Upload/scan transcripts to online application. Official transcripts will be required by Human Capital, if hired.
189 work day calendar
Salary: Special Service Provider Pay-for-Performance Salary Scale (placement is dependent on qualifications and like experience.)
Travels to school district buildings and professional meetings as required.
Must apply online at and set up application file. Once you have completed your file, you must apply for each vacancy from the website that is of interest to you to be considered a candidate.
FLSA – Exempt