Harrison School District 2
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Harrison School District 2
Openings as of 10/22/2019
- Lunchroom Monitor JobID: 3472
- Position Type:
- Date Posted:
Pikes Peak Elementary
- Closing Date:
Until Filled For 2019-2020 School Year
- Ensure that students have a safe, orderly and supportive environment in which to eat their meals. Duties include assisting students with lining up to receive their lunches, helping students open items on their trays, enforcing lunchroom rules, leading students to the lunchroom, dismissing students from the lunchroom, wiping down tables and assisting with organizing and implementing indoor activites for students during inclement weather.
- Assist students with lining up in order to receive their lunches.
- Help students open items on their trays.
- Keep students on task in the lunchroom by enforcing rules, disciplining students as needed, maintaining a safe and orderly lunchroom environment and encouraging students to eat their meals.
- Lead students from class to the lunchroom as needed.
- Dismiss students from lunch in an orderly fashion.
- Wipe down tables and clean the lunchroom during and after the lunch period.
- During inclement weather, assist with organizing and implementing indoor activities for students' after-lunch recess.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma
- Willing to attend training sessions.
- Communicate with principal and CSPP.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include distance vision.
- Criminal background checks and District fingerprinting required.
THIS POSITION IS FOR 2 HRS/DAY (APPROX 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM)
180 work day calendar (varies based on student contact days)
Must apply online at and set up application file. Once you have completed your file, you must apply for each vacancy from the website that is of interest to you to be considered a candidate.
FLSA Status: Non Exempt