Garden of the Gods Club
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Server - KC Grille
at Garden of the Gods Club
- 04-Sep-2019 to 03-Nov-2019 (MST)
- Food & Beverage
- Colorado Springs, CO, USA
- Base + Commission
Please click on: Front of House F&B Position
To provide all dining room guests with an entertaining and enjoyable dining experience, through quality service in the most efficient manner, at all times.
- Performs any necessary pre-shift sidework.
- Reviews the menu and becomes thoroughly familiar with all items and means of preparation being offered that day, including the ingredients, preparation, sauces, and garnishes as well as the wine list, what wines compliment which food items, and why.
- Checks with manager for assigned station. Ensures station is properly set up and cleaned.
- Greets and ensures all guests are provided with water and bread and butter after being seated.
- Takes guests' cocktail and food orders, answering all menu questions, making helpful suggestions, and citing a favorite item.
- Presents properly written food check to back server for delivery to the table. Ensures all positions and table numbers are numbered properly. Effectively communicates with back server to ensure prompt delivery of food orders.
- Anticipates guests' needs.
- Practices "clean as you go" techniques of service, including refolding napkins and cleaning between courses, and keeping the station clean, neat, and supplied at all times.
- Closes all guest checks in a timely manner, ensuring all checks are properly signed and printed.
- Completes assigned side work and resets tables for the next meal function.
Requires ability to interpret / extract information and / or perform arithmetic functions. May require typing, CRT, record keeping, or word processing. May have need for good communication skills.
This position requires a minimum formal education of a high school diploma and a minimum of one year job-related experience.
We would like to learn more about you. Please Click here to take assessment