Garden of the Gods Club
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Garden of the Gods Club
- 13-May-2019 to 12-Nov-2019 (MST)
- Food & Beverage
- Colorado Springs, CO, USA
Position Summary: In conjunction with the Director of Food & Beverage, (DOFB), to manage Food & Beverage services at KC Grille
- Monitors day-to-day operations of the department to ensure maximum customer service.
- Responds to inquiries from a variety of sources. Assesses the feasibility of requests. Plans methods of carrying out the various requests.
- Performs human resource functions for staff, including scheduling, evaluating, and training staff.
- Assists in monitoring the profitability of functions to ensure quality and portion control while minimizing waste and broken or lost supplies. Reviews monthly profit and loss statement and prepares critique and action plans for improvement as necessary.
- Assists, in conjunction with the DOFB, in developing and implementing departmental policies and procedures.
- Liaises with Purchasing to purchase equipment and some food and beverage items.
- Liaises with Accounting staff to resolve payroll, billing, payables, and point of sale issues.
- Assists in holding periodic meetings with staff to review past and future performance of service, quality, and general information concerning guest and employee relations.
Minimum Knowledge - Requires advanced knowledge of specialized or technical field or a thorough knowledge of the practices and techniques of a professional field. May require knowledge of policies and procedures, and the ability to determine a course of action based on these guidelines.
Formal Education and Job-Related Experience - This position requires a minimum formal education of an Associate's degree or certification equivalent and a minimum of three (4) years job-related experience.
License, Registration, and/or Certification Required - ServSafe Food Protection Manager certification or equivalent; Alcohol Server / Seller Certificate or equivalent; Valid Colorado Driver's License
External and Internal Personal Contact:
Communications - Daily: Verbal and Written; Weekly: Participating and Leading Meetings; Occasionally: Conducting Meetings / Leading Group Discussions
Teamwork and Collaboration - This job is a team leader in the departmental work team. Has responsibility and accountability for team activities.
Use of Judgment:
Problem Solving - Identifiable: Information is clear but further investigation often is required in order to define problems and proceed. Often requires modifying existing procedures / precedents within established policy.
Guidance: General guidelines and references are used with some discretion. Projects are assigned with latitude for decision making and setting of priorities. Specific problems should be referred to supervisor for clarification of policies and procedures before proceeding.