Garden of the Gods Club
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Garden of the Gods Club
- 01-Jul-2019 to 30-Oct-2019 (MST)
- Colorado Springs, CO, USA
Position Summary: To process all soiled linens.
- Picks up soiled linen from laundry room area.
- Processes all soiled linens.
- Stocks sufficient linen supplies in appropriate laundry areas.
- Maintains upkeep and cleanliness of laundry room areas daily.
- Assists with periodic linen inventories.
- Operates and maintains all laundry equipment.
- Cleans dryer filters twice daily.
- Presses linens as needed.
- Operates washers, dryers, presses, and other laundry equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Monitors equipment operation, informing Executive Housekeeper or Engineering of malfunctions.
- Monitors laundry chemical usage. Informs Executive Housekeeper of chemical inventory levels.
- Assists with drying, pressing, and folding linens.
- Enters daily log of laundry activities
Minimum Knowledge: Requires basic employment skills in clerical, service, or manual areas.
Formal Education and Job-Related Experience: This position requires a minimum formal education of some high school and a minimum of six months job-related experience.
License, Registration, and/or Certification Required: None
External and Internal Personal Contact:
Communications Daily: Verbal and written
Monthly: Participating in meetings
Occasionally: Consulting to others; making formal presentations and speeches; conducting meetings / leading group discussions
Teamwork and Collaboration: This job is part of a formal work team within the department.