Full House Resorts
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Bartender / Slot Attendant combined
at Full House Resorts
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: ac5f02b5-20de-495e-ac57-b8665882fe7b
- Sells, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and food to guests and employees in a courteous and prompt manner.
- Provides quality services in order to encourage guests to purchase bar services.
- Acts to consistently maintain a properly stocked, clean and well organized bar at all times. Ensures that all liquor controls are closely monitored and tightly maintained.
- Monitors cash flow and complies with money handling procedures as directed. Acts to prevent loss and theft, and to maintain the integrity of all cash and comp transactions.
- Monitors guests for intoxication, discontinues alcohol sales and informs security and immediate supervisor/casino manager. Alerts supervisor/casino manager and security regarding guests who may be difficult or, possibly violent.
- Promotes events in gaming, slots, restaurants and other areas, as required or requested. Sells change to guests on request.
- Responsible to carry necessary tools to perform slot floor operations. Ensures proper operation of slot equipment, and positive interaction with guests. Monitors casino floor constantly, assists guests with minor machine problems, machine payouts and machine fills. At a minimum, responsible for coin comparator jams, bill validator jams, Ticket In Ticket Out (TITO) jams, and TITO paper replacement.
- Provides customers with change for operating slot machines or for conducting other gaming activities. Safeguards and maintains change impress. Handles jackpot payments after appropriate approvals are obtained. Cash in coin for customers as requested.
- Responsible for maintaining cash/change bank. Receives, secures, handles, counts, reconciles, and distributes large sums of money accurately and promptly.
- Completes required casino forms for slot jackpot/fill slips and follows set procedures for re-filling. Verifies all moneys at the beginning and end of each assigned work shift, as directed.
- Performs responsibilities in compliance with the Colorado Limited Gaming Act, Internal Control Minimum Procedures, internal policies and procedures, and Colorado Limited Gaming Regulations.
- Maintains effective working relationships and good customer service skills with all guests and employees. Provides personal attention and assistance to customers: verifies customer winnings and explains gaming rules and regulations, as necessary.
- Complies with established security policies and procedures. Informs supervisor and/or security personnel/supervisor of any concerns.