Epic Health Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) New Graduates
at Epic Health Services
CO-Colorado Springs (PSA)
Colorado Springs, CO
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) New Graduate
*Now Offering Paid Time Off (PTO) Benefits*
Aveanna Healthcare, the largest pediatric home health care company in the U.S., is hiring compassionate New Graduate Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) to provide skilled nursing care to patients in the home setting. We are the hearts of 30,000 caregivers and trusted by over 33,000 families.
Qualifications of the New Graduate Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing
- If selected into the New Graduate Program, the offer will be contingent on passing the NCLEX
- Recent graduates with strong clinical experience during internships or rotations will be considered for the New Graduate Program
- LPNs from all educational backgrounds (diploma, ASN) are welcome to apply
- Current CPR certification
- Must be willing to provide in home nursing care to infants, children, and adolescents
Responsibilities of the New Graduate Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
The LPN New Graduate Program provides the novice nurse with the knowledge base and skill set needed to transition to competence in clinical nursing practice. The program bridges the gap between undergraduate education and “real-life” professional nursing practice, delivering state-of-the art pediatric care.
- One to one patient care in a home environment
- Execution of physicians prescribed plan of care and compliant documentation of care provided in system of record
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatments and therapies
- Patient assessments, coordination of care
- Health, promotion, teaching, and training of family members
Benefits of the New Graduate Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Health and Life Insurance*
- Paid Time Off Available*
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Employer Matching*
- Easy access to state of the art technology for electronic charting during point of care
- 24 Hour 7 Days a Week Team Support for direct clinical and scheduling assistance
- Hourly Pay & Weekly Paychecks
- Flexible Scheduling (8, 10, and 12 hour shifts; Day/Night/Weekends available)
- Potential for Overtime
- Paid Training & Continuous Professional Development
Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status*
Aveanna is an equal opportunity employer.
If you have applied before or have been in contact with a member of our Team, you already have an existing profile. Simply login into your profile to apply for this position.
Not sure if you already have profile with us? Check Now