Ent Federal Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Service Delivery Technician II
at Ent Federal Credit Union
Jobs in Service Delivery exist to support the internal customer community by providing first line technical assistance. This includes responding promptly and effectively to customer requests and problems and either directly resolving those problems or escalating to the appropriate resource and monitoring its effective resolution.
Experienced helpdesk professional providing direct customer support, able to effectively manage sensitive and complex customer requests. Possesses broader knowledge to address problems escalated from more junior staff.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
First or second point of contact for customers to request assistance. Can resolve nearly all Tier 1 and many Tier 2 problems by applying standard procedures and growing expertise.
Receives and processes work requests that may involve multiple steps, but still require following established procedures, such as installing new software for customer, setting up new employee, etc.
Able to conduct triage of incidents / service requests and escalates as appropriate.
Documents problem and resolution.
Operates effectively as part of a larger team and in managing own work.
Minimum formal education required for this position:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- BS in technical field
Minimum work experience:
- 2 years of experience in a technical helpdesk role.
- 1 years of Financial Institution employment is preferred.
Technical or specialized knowledge/skills:
- Possesses solid knowledge of standard hardware and software in the IT infrastructure; developing knowledge to address more complex incidents that involve multiple areas of the applications and/or technical infrastructure.
- Developing basic knowledge of networking topologies and related devices; provides second level of incident identification in the infrastructure.
- Can independently handle all routine and many non-routine inquiries and problems.
- Has a broad understanding the Ent organization, with the ability to prioritize the criticality of a user area or application requiring support.
- Developing good understanding of the different IT functions and key roles in Ent in order to effectively escalate technical issues.
- Basic understanding of IT systems/data security as it relates to financial institutions or other industries that must comply with federal regulations
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, and listening) with specific ability to translate detailed technical details to a non-technical audience.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project, and Visio.
- Demonstrates a strong orientation towards customer service.
None required. A , Cisco CCNA or Cisco CCNP certification desired.
Environmental, physical and psychological requirements:
- Must be able to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time in a climate controlled environment. Must be able to use fingers, hands, wrists for repetitive tasks such as typing, using a mouse, handling paper, and operating a telephone. Demands for visual and auditory acuity are typical of an office environment. Must be able to interact via email, telephone, or in person with diplomacy, tact, and courtesy with all members under varying circumstances. Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.