Ent Federal Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Member Service Representative - Highlands Ranch - Part time
at Ent Federal Credit Union
We are joining your community and are seeking employees what want to be a part of a award winning company!!
Ent is Colorado’s largest credit union, leading a legacy of more than 60 years. Our reputation is built on trust, integrity, innovation and exceptional customer service. We recognize our employees and our members are the reason for our success. We’ve been voted a “2019 Best Place to work” by The Denver Business Journal and “Best-In-State Credit Union” by Forbes. Become part of a growing organization that values teamwork, our people, our members and the communities we serve! Apply today, to advance your career and help members improve their financial quality of life.
It’s an Ent thing!
The primary purpose of this position is to provide superior member service; driving member satisfaction and retention by helping members take full advantage of Ent’s full range of products and services. This is accomplished through accurate and professional member transactions, enhanced member awareness of existing products and services, and timely product or service referrals. Additionally responsible to understand and comply with credit union policies and procedures, as well as financial regulations to include BSA (Bank Secrecy Act) and CFPB (Consumer Financial Protection Bureau).
The Member Service Representative must excel in service, quality communication, product knowledge, and accuracy while meeting all service, performance and safety standards.
What will a Member Service Representative do?
Providing quality member service through accurate and professional face to face member transactions to include new member account creation, account file and card file maintenance, and basic Service Center Control Manual procedures
Accountable for meeting member needs through maintaining a strong knowledge of products and services available to members, regularly providing referrals to such products and services in all areas including, but not limited to lending, investments, electronic banking, wealth management, and business banking
Responsible for complying with safety and service standards defined in the Credit Union’s Policies and Procedures documents, as well as financial regulations to include, but not limited to, BSA (Bank Secrecy Act) and CFPB (Consumer Financial Protection Bureau)
Responsible for meeting job training requirements.
Responsible for maintaining a cash drawer following procedures defined in the Credit Union’s Cash Control Policy
Other duties as required
Minimum formal education required for this position:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Minimum work experience:
- 6 months’ customer service and cash handling experience required
- Sales experience preferred
Technical or specialized knowledge/skills:
- Enthusiastic attitude regarding helping our community
- Strong emphasis on member service and offering appropriate cross-sell / upsell opportunities to the member
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy of all transactions is of critical importance
- Professional and courteous communication skills are of critical importance
- Proficient in basic math (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division)
- Comfortable handling physical money with a high level of accuracy with members directly
- Exposure to Microsoft Outlook and web based transactional systems to complete day to day member requests
- Able to use 10-Key by touch is preferred
- None Required
Environmental, physical and psychological requirements:
- Must be able to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time in a climate controlled environment. Must be able to use fingers, hands, wrists for repetitive tasks such as typing, using a mouse, handling paper, currency, or coin, and operating a telephone. Demands for visual and auditory acuity are typical of an office environment. Must be able to interact via email, telephone, or in person with diplomacy, tact, and courtesy with all members under varying circumstances. Must be able to professionally address and de-escalate members in person who may be upset, discourteous, or otherwise unhappy towards the credit union. Must feel comfortable cross-selling or up-selling products to the membership based on uncovered needs. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. in order to transfer coin machine bags to a dolly, open Cash Dispensing Machines, open vault doors, or lift/transfer items typical to an office environment.