Ent Federal Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Member Service Coordinator - Castle Rock, Co
at Ent Federal Credit Union
Ent is Colorado’s largest credit union, leading a legacy of more than 60 years. Our reputation is built on trust, integrity, innovation and exceptional customer service. We recognize our employees and our members are the reason for our success. We’ve been voted a “2019 Best Place to work” by The Denver Business Journal and “Best-In-State Credit Union” by Forbes. Become part of a growing organization that values teamwork, our people, our members and the communities we serve! Apply today, to advance your career and help members improve their financial quality of life.
It’s an Ent thing!
The Service Center Coordinator is responsible for the administration of the day-to-day activities of the Member Service staff and operations of the Center. Provides leadership and technical expertise, assuring work quality and Member service standards are upheld and maintained. Handle Member transaction and account requests effectively and accurately, exercising sound business judgment in decision-making. Assists manager/supervisor in assuring center staff compliance with credit union policies and procedures, as well as financial regulations to include BSA (Bank Secrecy Act) and CFPB (Consumer Financial Protection Bureau).
Center Operations accepts responsibility to assure that members have full knowledge of the credit union’s products and services as we address their personal financial needs. This is done by evaluating each member’s current relationship(s) with the credit union then educating the member on the product(s) and/or services that may best suit them now and in the future. This area is also accountable for acquisition and retention of deposits, member service satisfaction, loan acquisition, fee income generation, employee career pathing and retention, along with continuous assessment of current business practices
Center Operations’ success is reflected in the increased member use of these products and services, to the mutual benefit of the individual member and the credit union as a whole.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Provide leadership to Service Center personnel to include scheduling of staff, managing lobby flow, attentiveness, work quality, efficiency, and constant awareness of Center activities to ensure Member service standards are met.
Motivate, train, coach, mentor, and serve as career path consultant for staff, promoting an open, positive work environment. Acknowledge areas needing improvement and provide appropriate support.
Verify and balance the Center teller transactions, vault, ATM, and cash activities daily. Ensure all negotiables are balanced and secured each day. Ensure all Member-sensitive documents are properly secured. Enforce compliance with Center Policies and Procedures and Service Center Control procedures.
Provide first level of acceleration for Member problem resolution, staff problem resolution, and Center issues.
Manage and comply with Service Center Control Manual audit and control requirements. Conduct staff meetings on operational and regulatory matters, also ensuring regulatory BVS assignments are completed by center staff Compile SCCM documentation for Center Manager review.
Provide feedback to Center Manager in the performance evaluation of staff members. Keep Center Manager apprised of all staff-related issues requiring performance improvement plans.
Perform Member Service Representative duties as required to ensure timely service to our Members.
Other duties as required
Minimum formal education required for this position:
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Member Relationship / Customer Service / or New Account training or equivalent
Each year of relevant work experience may be exchanged for a year in a relevant degree program or vice versa. For example, a requirement of “Knowledge Consistent with a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and 2 years’ of accounting experience” could be substituted for a High School Diploma and 6 years of relevant accounting work experience or a Master’s Degree in Accounting and 0 years of work experience.
Minimum work experience:
2.5 years’ combined customer service, sales, training, team leadership or related experience
Either 6 months’ experience as an Ent MSR / Sr. MSR OR 1 years’ financial institution experience
(Preferred) 1 year as a Sr. Member Service Representative at Ent
Technical or specialized knowledge/skills:
- Enthusiastic attitude regarding helping our community
- Strong knowledge of Credit Union policies, procedures, and audit requirements
- Excellent professional interpersonal / conflict resolution skills related to both members and co-workers
- Ability to resolve member concerns in a way that makes sense from a Member’s perspective while maintaining policy compliance
- Strong emphasis on member service and offering appropriate cross-sell / upsell opportunities to the member
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy of all transactions is of critical importance
- Proficient in basic math (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division)
- Comfortable handling physical money with a high level of accuracy with members directly
- Proficient skills with Microsoft Outlook and web based transactional systems to complete day to day member requests
- Able to use 10-Key by touch is required
- None required
Environmental, physical and psychological requirements:
- Must be able to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time in a climate controlled environment. Must be able to use fingers, hands, wrists for repetitive tasks such as typing, using a mouse, handling paper, currency, or coin, and operating a telephone. Demands for visual and auditory acuity are typical of an office environment. Must be able to interact via email, telephone, or in person with diplomacy, tact, and courtesy with all members under varying circumstances. Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.