Ent Federal Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Digital Product Manager
at Ent Federal Credit Union
The Electronic Banking Product Manager is responsible for driving the electronic banking product delivery process. They will work closely with internal teams to ensure accurate product delivery forecasting is produced and communicated. The Manager will create product acceptance criteria to confirm that organizational objectives are met, and member and internal stakeholder needs are fulfilled. They will be responsible for working directly with the development team to translate vision and ideas into features, while guiding the development process in order for deliverables to be implemented on schedule. Their knowledge in UI/UX, and overall web design, will be used to guide the design of Ent’s electronic channels, and ensure that Ent’s digital solutions remain leading-edge and member centric. Other goals include internal service, communicating development progress, maintaining the electronic banking product backlog, and cross-departmental collaboration to meet corporate strategic goals.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Create, maintain, and outline work in the Electronic Banking product backlog, participate in iteration planning, monitor the Electronic Banking development process, and ensure the final product produced meets the needs of membership and internal stakeholders.
Create, improve, and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, and user flow to convey new features and enhancements within digital channels.
Research design trends and best practices relative to the financial industry, as well as oversee the online banking user experience.
Work with interested business units to pursue strategic goals relative to product offerings and enhancements that support cross-departmental initiatives.
Monitor performance, accessibility, and security of electronic banking software. This includes the ability to cross train in, and support, areas of electronic banking not immediately within one’s purview.
Other duties as required
Minimum formal education required for this position:
Knowledge consistent with an Associate’s degree in the areas of Business, Communications, Technology Management, or a related field.
Each year of relevant work experience may be exchanged for a year in a relevant degree program or vice versa. For example, a requirement of “Knowledge Consistent with a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and 2 years’ of accounting experience” could be substituted for a High School Diploma and 6 years of relevant accounting work experience or a Master’s Degree in Accounting and 0 years of work experience.
Minimum work experience:
4 years’ experience in the financial services industry
2 years’’ strategic electronic product delivery experience
Technical or specialized knowledge/skills:
- Broad command of knowledge relevant to the financial industry.
- Strategic understanding of current and emerging electronic banking products (mobile, ATMs, online, IVR, etc.).
- Strong tactical background relevant to technology used in electronic banking (i.e. ATM hardware & software, Mobile and Web software platforms, IVR configuration, etc.).
- Ability to translate technical concepts into clear instructions for stakeholders, imparting understanding and confidence to those who are otherwise laymen.
- Strong understanding of relevant Federal, State, and local regulations governing electronic banking.
- Functional knowledge of compliance, fraud intervention, and internal controls relevant to electronic banking.
- Supervisory skills and leadership workshops.
- Data analysis experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Outlook).
- (Preferred) Symitar proficiency.
- (Preferred) Formal sales training.
Environmental, physical and psychological requirements:
- Must be able to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time in a climate controlled environment. Must be able to use fingers, hands, wrists for repetitive tasks such as typing, using a mouse, handling paper, and operating a telephone. Demands for visual and auditory acuity are typical of an office environment. Must be able to interact via email, telephone, or in person with diplomacy, tact, and courtesy with all members under varying circumstances. Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.