Ellicott School District 22
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
2019-2020 Teacher Substitute
at Ellicott School District 22
Openings as of 10/16/2019
- 2019-2020 Teacher Substitute JobID: 391
- Position Type:
- Date Posted:
Ellicott School District
- Date Available:
2019-2020 School Year
- Requires a 1 year CDE Substitute license issued for Ellicott School District OR a three year CDE Substitute license
- To obtain a Sub License please visit: https://www.cde.state.co.us/cdeprof/licensure_subapp
- Requires Annual recertification of the Ellicott School District's Guest Teacher Orientation.
- Basic office skills and computer skills in MicroSoft Office
- The ability to work on an as-needed basis. (Sometimes short notice)
- Report to the building secretary upon arrival at the school district each morning.
- Follow the established routines and procedures of the school and classroom to which you are assigned.
- Follow the teacher's daily lesson plan as closely as possible. Leave detailed notes for the teacher about any happenings of the day.
- Foster a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate for the maturity and interests of the students
- Takes all necessary and reasonable precautions to protect students, equipment, materials, and facilities.
- Remains at school during the entire school day unless excused by the principal or the designated representative.
- Remain in the classroom at all times and never leave students unattended.
- Maintains regular attendance and punctuality.
- Other duties as assigned by the building principal or their desginated official.
- Carry out the vision, mission, and values of the school district to the best of your ability.
- Providing a safe and caring environment for learning
- High expectations for the growth and academic achievement of each student
- Developing meaningful relationships with students, families, and the community through respect and understanding
- Respectful communication at all levels of the educational organization
- Engaging students, parents, and the community as partners in education through involvement and empowerment
- Attracting and retaining high quality personnel who are knowledgeable, care deeply about our students, and understand and embrace the diversity of our community
- An accountable and accessible staff
- A guaranteed, verifiable, standards-based curriculum that leads to success
Title: Substitute Teacher
Primary Function: In the absence of the full time classroom teacher, the substitute teacher provides instruction, encourages student's progress, and manages the learning environment. Substitute may work in the Pre-school, Elementary School, Middle School, and/or High School
Reports to: Building Principal and Head Secretary
To apply for the CDE substitute license, visit http://www.cde.state.co.us/cdeprof
Success for all students
Inspiring everyone to think, to learn, to achieve, and to care in a safe environment
ELLICOTT SCHOOL DISTRICT 22 CORE VALUES