E.A. Sween Deli Express
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Route Delivery Driver - Class B
at E.A. Sween Deli Express
E.A. Sween Company, also dba Deli Express, operates a Combined Distribution Center in Denver, Colorado. This position will be working out of Colorado Springs, CO. We deliver fresh food daily that includes sandwiches, milk, bread, bakery and other items to convenience stores across Colorado 365 days per year.
We are looking for Experienced Route Delivery Drivers with a Class B CDL License.
$22.00 per hour
Currently Offered Benefits (Subject to change/Must be eligible per benefit plan details):
Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Vision, Identity Theft, 401K, Employee Assistance Program
- Generally, 7:00 pm to 5:00 am: 4 nights on, three nights off – 10 hour shift or until route is complete.
- Must be willing to work nights/weekends/holidays and extra hours if requested.
- Must be at least 18 years of age to operate company route truck, comply with D.O.T. regulations and have a valid Colorado Class B CDLdriver’s license.
- Six months previous Route delivery driving and backing experience operating a box truck and doing a physical job. This is not a sit behind the wheel position.
- Must be able to load truck, lift up to 75 pounds on a repetitive basis, push/pull up to 300 lbs. of product using a four-wheel dolly.
- Must have an MVR within established company guidelines.
- Must be able to speak and understand the English language.
- Must be able to pass a D.O.T. physical, drug screen and a criminal background check.
- Must be able to work in all CDC temperatures, which normally range within 38-70 degrees F.
- Must be able to work in all outside weather conditions.
- Must be able to perform frequent bending, kneeling, squatting, and turning, frequent reaching over shoulder height, waist level and from floor.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced night time environment.
Basic Job Functions:
- Quickly deliver fresh food products to convenience stores on an established route.
- Work in warehouse of 38-70 degrees to load truck, verify order counts and complete necessary paperwork.
- Provide excellent customer service, accurate and on time delivery to stores.
- Safely operate a 24-28 foot straight box truck.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned or needed.
For more information on our company and to APPLY for this position, please visit our website at www.easween.com. Click on Careers and follow the menu.
Applicants will be considered on a first come, first serve basis.
E.A. Sween Company is an Affirmative Action/EEO Employer M/F/Disabled/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Biz-Driver,CDC or better.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.