Delta Solutions & Strategies, LLC.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Electronic Warfare (EW) Lab Maintenance Technician I
at Delta Solutions & Strategies, LLC.
- 16-Aug-2018 to 31-Oct-2019 (MST)
- Colorado Springs, CO, USA
- Full Time
General duties: This position will manage, operate, sustain, and provide logistical and general support for the closed-loop EW lab at the Advanced Space Operations School (ASOpS), Peterson AFB CO.
- Responsible for the system design, procurement of hardware, and installation of equipment to support the ASOpS EW lab
- Applies technical knowledge of RF principles to ensure EW equipment is in operational condition
- Troubleshoots and corrects malfunctions using specialized test and diagnostic equipment
- Performs preventative maintenance which includes but is not limited to installation of: new software releases, system upgrades, and equipment modifications
- Provides operation/maintenance instruction to customer personnel
- Other duties as assigned
- Top Secret Clearance and SCI eligibility required
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in relevant field or 8 years of additional experience may be substituted for education requirement
- 4 years of hands-on experience maintaining/operating SATCOM equipment
- Possess working knowledge of satellite signal flow and RF theory/technology (spectrum analyzers, signal generators, up/down converters, modems, high power amplifiers)
- General knowledge and experience regarding the advantages and disadvantages of C, X, and Ku-band satellite capabilities
- Expertise with modulation types and multiple access methods
- Possess working knowledge of VSAT networks and associated architectures
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook)
Thank you for considering a career with Delta Solutions & Strategies. If you have never applied for a position through our online portal, and would simply like to send us your resume and a general application to consider for possible future opportunities, please apply now. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with information about how to check the status of your application.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, disability, veteran status, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring, and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items. EEO/AAP, M, F, V, D
By applying for this position, you authorize Delta Solutions & Strategies to share your resume with our subcontractors, as we deem necessary.