Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
COS - Line Service Technician
at Cutter Aviation
This position will be from 2:00pm - 10:00pm.
Cutter Aviation is currently searching for an energetic and knowledgeable member of our Line Service team. The Line Service Technician (LST) must be an exceptional relationship builder with the drive to provide world-class customer service with respect to activities on the ramp and interfaces with customers, pilots, passengers, senior staff and regulatory agencies.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fueling General Aviation aircraft
- Drive refueling trucks, and towing equipment
- Connect hoses and operate equipment to move liquid materials into and out of storage tanks on vessels
- Towing aircraft in and out of hangar
- Assisting passengers and pilots with luggage Load and unload and transportation needs
- General system servicing and cleaning
- Read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments and material and equipment needs.
- Record numbers of units handled and moved, using daily production sheets or work tickets
- Confer with customers in person in order to provide information about products and services, to take orders, or to obtain details of complaints.
- Solicit sale of new or additional services or products.
- Use of proper FAA and TSA rules and regulations are followed.
- Perform airfield management activities, which may include escorting passengers and or crew-members airfield via different traveling modes i.e. walking or driving of company vehicle.
- Driving of passengers and or crew members on and off airfield to designation ie. hotel, main airport, aircraft. etc.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Prior experience working at an FBO preferred
- Excellent Customer Service, Organizational, Training, and Communication Skills
- Desire to be part of a team
- Professional in appearance and mannerisms
- Able to develop a friendly rapport
- A sincere desire to assist customer
- Basic computer and keyboarding skills
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts
- Attention to detail
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Ability to pass a drug screening test
- Able to pass a background check
- Clean driving record
Ideal candidate will have the following work styles:
- Being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude
- Being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Attention to Detail
- Maintaining composure, keeping emotions in check, controlling anger, and avoiding aggressive behavior even in very difficult situations
- Accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations being open to change (positive or negative) and to considerable variety in the workplace
- A willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges
- Being sensitive to others' needs and feelings and being understanding and helpful on the job
- Developing one's own ways of doing things, guiding oneself with little or no supervision, and depending on oneself to get things done
- Persistence in the face of obstacles