City of Pueblo
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Code Enforcement Clean Up Crew
at City of Pueblo
- Descriptive Statement
This is a non-exempt, seasonal position limited to 1300 hours annually. Under the supervision of the Code Enforcement Manager and the Lead Code Enforcement Officer, assists the Code Enforcement officers by performing unskilled to semi-skilled work in a variety of fields in the abatement process. Cuts grass, remove weeds, loads and unloads dirt, gravel, trash and other debris and boards up vacant unsecured properties. Collects and disposes of refuse in the assigned areas. Previous experience using a push mower, weed cutter and hand tools preferred.
- Duties & Responsibilities
- Operates push mowers, weed eaters, chain saws, rakes, shovels sprayers, blowers and other hand tools.
- Cuts grass and weeds with mowers and weed eaters. Operates, chain saws, loppers and other equipment.
- Operates a variety of hand tools and power equipment.
- Loads and unloads dirt, gravel and other putrescible and nonputrescible debris.
- Loads and unloads hazardous materials, bed bugs, biting insects, mouse droppings, hypodermic needles etc.
- Loads and disposes of household trash and other debris.
- Cleans, maintains and services equipment and tools.
- Minimum Qualifications
- Must be at least sixteen (16) years of age
- Customer service skills preferred
- Previous experience using a push mower, weed cutter and some hand tools preferred