City of Colorado Springs
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at City of Colorado Springs
- Description / Position Overview
The hiring salary for this position is between $4,595 and $5,516 per month.
Learn about the City of Colorado Springs as an employer and what our beautiful city has to offer as a place to live and work by clicking on the following links: http://www.choosecoloradosprings.com/
This information may change annually.
As the Analyst focused on the Citizen Request process, you will manage the front line of interaction between the community and City government. This is an opportunity to have an impact on the way the community experiences City services, bringing innovation and efficiency as well as empathy and humanity to the front lines of local government.
Essential Job Functions - the basic job duties an employee must be able to perform:
- Manage the citizen request process
- Manage the performance to the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tool, Accela CRM, including interface with other department-specific systems
- Create workflows in the CRM tool to facilitate efficient responses to citizen requests for service or information
- Manage points of integration between the CRM tool and other work management software
- Write knowledge base articles for the CRM tool
- Document process steps; work with City business units to facilitate the use of the CRM tool
- Generate and publish data to document performance metrics, adoption rates, and captures efficiencies of the system
- Modern office procedures and equipment, including computers and supporting software
- Methods and techniques of data collection, research, and report preparation
- Methods of administrative, organizational, statistical, and procedural analysis
- Coordinate the collection, evaluation, and interpretation of information and data
- Maintain detailed records and prepare professional reports
- Analyze problems, identify alternative solutions, and recommend conclusions
- Communicate clearly and concisely, orally and in writing
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in business administration, public administration, or related field.
- Three years of full-time professional analytical experience, including experience analyzing business processes, managing workflows, or configuring CRM systems
- Experience which demonstrates knowledge of lean manufacturing and/or start up concepts
- Experience using business process facilitation software
- Possess one or more certifications from PMI (Project Management Institute) or IIBA (International Institution of Business Analysis) in Business Analysis
- Additional Information
This job announcement is not intended to include a complete listing of all responsibilities, knowledge, skills, and abilities associated with the position.
Please visit https://coloradosprings.gov/jobs and click on 'Apply for a City Career' > 'City Career Postings - Apply Now' button to complete an online application. All job applicants will need to create a new login and online application (unless you already have a NEOGOV/governmentjobs.com user ID and password).
Completing your application in full, including the entire work experience section, will assist Human Resources (HR) in the applicant screening process. Your application may not be considered if all of the information requested for each employer you list is not provided.
Our NEOGOV application system does not allow you to edit your application after it has been submitted for a position. If you want to make changes, you may submit another application prior to the position's closing date and time listed in the job posting. HR will review the last application you submit for a position.
To view the City's job classifications, including physical demands and descriptions, go to https://www.coloradosprings.gov/human-resources/page/job-classifications-descriptions.
To view the status of your application, go to http://agency.governmentjobs.com/cosprings/default.cfm.
To be notified of future career opportunities, go to http://coloradosprings.gov/jic
If hired, you will be required to provide proof of your eligibility to work in the United States.****************************************************
Equal Opportunity Employer