Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Critical Care Tech Emergency Room FT Nights
at Centura Health
- PKR EMERGENCY ROOM
- PKR-PARKER ADVENTIST HOSPITAL
- Work Type
- FLSA Status
Welcome to Centura Health
Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.
Flourishing Begins Here
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills – but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more. This position performs direct and indirect patient care in collaboration with RN or Physician. Assumes responsibility and accountability for facilitating, communicating and collaborating with the team to meet the physical and emotional needs of the patient. Orders, receives and stocks supplies for the department/unit. Assists support staff with filing, medical records and daily tasks as assigned.
What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- One year healthcare experience (pre-hospital, ED and/or patient care) preferred
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English
- Basic computer skills
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Current Colorado Emergency Medical Technician-Basic or A-EMT or EMT-Intermediate or Paramedic license required
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) for HealthCare Providers certification required from American Heart Association required
- IV certification required upon hire
Physical Requirements - Medium Work - (Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly)
Hour- 4 days/9 hour shifts per week
Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health’s connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.