Blackstone Technology Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr Business Development/Account Manager
at Blackstone Technology Group
Colorado Springs, CO
# of Openings:
Sr. Business Development/Account Manager
If you've clicked on this posting or scrolled this far, I assume you know what you're looking for or considering. I'll spare the vanilla qualifications; of course we want great communication, sales and presentation skills. So…
Let's get down to the nitty-gritty: Our SR. BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT representatives enjoy an immense amount of autonomy to secure the client portfolio of your choosing. There are no geographic boundaries, no limits to the size or industry of the clients you target—all we insist on is that you commit to the following pillars that drive our company as a whole:
- Foster deep relationships (internal and external)
- Act as an extension of our clients’ organizations
- Give back to your community
- Care for peoples’ growth and success
- Treat clients, candidates and employee with respect
- Exceed expectations (those you set for yourself as well as those set for you by your client & Blackstone)
Let’s hear from one of our current Sr. Recruiters regarding what it’s like to work here:
“I've been with BTG for over 3 years, and I love it. Through the course of my career, I've worked my way up the ladder for the big dogs (TEKsyetems, Robert Half, Apex, Adecco, etc..) even into national director roles... I've also been an independent consultant, run/started my own staffing operations and enjoyed success in boutique firms. Blackstone Talent Group is, by far, the most enjoyable and successful family I've ever worked for, and I'd love to share that same opportunity with you. We have fun and we're treated as professional adults, in a non-micro-managed environment (we only have 1 sales director, and our founder/owner!). Click apply and learn more!”
What’s in it for You?
Blackstone offers a culture that is teamed-based, where we will help grow your career and book of business with unwavering support. We are a non-micromanaged environment—you are a professional, and we will treat you as such. You will be joining us at a pivotal time when you will be able and encouraged to find a voice and effect a positive change in policy, business, and new resources. You will be well-compensated for your efforts: We offer a competitive base salary and a lucrative uncapped commission plan/earning potential + monetary incentives/contests to feed your competitive nature throughout the year. But your paycheck is not where compensation ends… 100% paid benefits, 224 hours PTO (3 weeks’ vacation, 5 sick days, 8 holidays), an absolute dedication to work/life balance, plus other employee-centric perks also factor into the “Why Blackstone?” conversation.
Read below to see what we need from you—if you fit the bill, one of our Corporate Recruiters would love the chance to speak with you further about creating a long-standing relationship with Blackstone!
- Minimum of 2 years of IT Talent/Staffing sales experience
- Experience as a trusted business advisor/sales executive to strategic accounts
- Consistent track record of meeting and exceeding sales expectations
- Experience as the single point of contact, bringing in qualified job orders and facilitating all communication ensuring the success of each client account and relationship
- Willingness to leverage existing relationships within Fortune 1000 & 500 sized accounts
- Experience generating a minimum number of staffing orders from managed accounts
- Strong understanding and adherence to a solid sales methodology in the IT space
- Ability to think outside of the box and perform within a challenging business climate
- BA / BS from an accredited 4-year university preferred
Tools we give you to ensure your success:
- A team of talented professionals who work collaboratively towards the company’s overall success
- Subscriptions to industry tools that will increase productivity and organization (ie, Salesforce and ZoomInfo)
- Company laptop with dual monitors
- Competitive base salary + uncapped commissions
- 100% paid health insurance premium
- One of our plans has a $0 deductible!!
- Optional enrollment in: Pet Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance, and more!
- Annual allowance for self improvement, hobbies, etc.
- Cell phone reimbursement
- 224hrs total PTO (personal, sick, holiday)
- Dedication to work/life balance (no 60 hour work weeks, here!)
- Beautiful office located in Downtown CSPrings with view of the mountains
The Blackstone name was chosen very carefully. A blackstone is a cutting tool used to shape and polish a rough diamond into brilliance. True to the concept behind the formation of our name, it remains Blackstone’s commitment to help our employees carve out and forge the best possible future. At Blackstone, by focusing on creative, efficient, and future-focused information technology solutions, we help to shape innovative individuals into industry leaders. Are you a Diamond in the Rough?
Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global software technology and business consulting firm. Founded in 1998 and headquartered in San Francisco CA, Blackstone has offices in Washington DC, Denver CO, Houston TX, and Colorado Springs CO.
Blackstone Federal, Blackstone Talent and Trellis Energy help our clients address industry challenges, achieve cost containment, and transform their business models within their respective commercial and public service marketplaces. Blackstone has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results, with a noteworthy client list that includes many Fortune 1000 businesses and US Federal Government and California State Agencies.
Blackstone Technology Group is an EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Blackstone Technology Group participates in E-Verify. We will provide the Social Security Administration, and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security, with the information for each new employee’s I-9 to confirm work authorization. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Blackstone Technology Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you would like to work for an innovative, forward thinking company that possesses a multi-talented, diverse, and thriving professional community, we would love to hear from you!
If you are an individual with a disability or disabled veteran who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This option is reserved for individuals who are unable to use or require assistance with the online tools as the result of a disability and is not intended for other purposes.