Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Equipment Management Support
- # of Openings
- ACC/A3T, ACC/A3J
B3H is a leader in building winning DoD and corporate teams. B3H provides the full spectrum of strategic planning, program management, acquisitions management, systems engineering & integration, cost analysis, training, systems requirements analysis, and instructional system design for the DoD. B3H delivers quality performance with complete government visibility and control. B3H Corporate headquarters are in Shalimar, Florida. The Equipment Management Support position will support Combat Air Forces (CAF) Fighter Squadron (FS), USAF Warfare Center (USAFWC), and Air Support Operations Squadrons (ASOS) in Air Combat Command (ACC). The operations support functions provide Unit Operations Scheduling, Operations Training, Standardizations & Evaluations (Stan/Eval), Unit Programs Coordinator (UPC), Unit Deployment Manager (UDM), Vault , Armorer, Equipment Management, and Unit Training Manager (UTM) support. The compliment for each ACC location is listed in Table 5. The focus of work will be done to support FS and USAFWC non-flying additional duties traditionally accomplished by Pilots and Weapons System Officers (WSOs); and ASOS non- mission additional duties traditionally accomplished by Air Liaison Officer (ALO) and Tactical Air Control Party (TACP) specialists. NOTE: Mission Design Series (MDS) is defined as the aircraft assigned to the applicable unit supported for the tasks in paragraphs 4.1 and 4.8 when referencing 11-2MDS series regulations. For all other MDS references in this PWS, MDS shall be defined as any of the following aircraft (in any block/configuration): A-10, F-15, F-16, F-22, F-35, T-38. Located at Fort Carson, CO. This position is for proposal award.
- Obtain appointment by the unit commander, in writing, for all equipment accounts in the unit
- Conduct annual assessment on all organizational equipment accounts and document results. For geographically-separated units (GSUs), the visit may be conducted via telecom.
- Out of cycle assessments may be conducted as required to resolve problem areas.
- Physically verify location, supporting documentation IAW DoD 7000.14-R, and accountability of all capital equipment, NWRM and COMSEC assets.
- Physically check 10% of in-use equipment listed on the custody receipt listing, and ensure all in-use checked is properly marked with the appropriate unique item identification.
- Prepare a written memorandum for the squadron commander summarizing the assessment and listing the discrepancies found. Provide squadron commander with corrective action on any findings within 30 days of initial memorandum.
- For GSUs, must visit at least once every three years to conduct annual assessmen
- Attend base deployment concepts briefing, and process transactions to deploy or transfer equipmen This may be done with the squadron Mobility and Deployment personnel.
- Complete mandatory COMSEC training, if squadron has COMSEC assets.
- Complete Block III Equipment Manager Course, or applicable equipment manager course, as required.
- Record all assets meeting capitalization requirements in Support Equipment APSR with the following data: acquisition cost, acquisition date, serial number/unique identifier, and the fund designator.
- The supporting documentation must accompany the physical asset throughout its movement/lifecy
- Coordinate with AFMC on all equipment transactions impacting the movement of equipment assets, such as redistribution orders and equipment transfers.
- Manage Low Speed Vehicles (LSV), Other Government Motor Vehicle Conveyances (OGMVC), and “non-registered vehicle” trailers (with the exception of the LSVs, OGMVCs and “non-registered vehicle” trailers purchased with Non-Appropriated Funding (NAF).
- LSVs are centrally procured and cannot be purchased by field units. All requests to add LSVs to unit equipment account will be denied and the host LRS Vehicle Management Flight will be contacted.
- All requests to add an authorization and purchase OGMVCs will routed IAW AFI 24-302 prior to arriv
- Coordinate GPC purchases of equipment/SPRAM IAW AFI 64-
- Work with custodians to clear all variances.
- Maintain CA/CRL Jacket Files and ensure only CA/CRLs generated by ILSS are used.
- Review requisitioning of equipment items from DLADS to ensure the requesting organization has a valid equipment authorization established.
- Validate allowance change requests.
- Ensure organizational requests that exceed allowance standard quantities or recommended changes to the standard are forwarded through MAJCOM channels for approval/disapprov
- Prepare and record all equipment turn-ins.
- SECRET Security Clearance Required.
- Two (2) years of experience working in a Squadron/Group/Wing Supply office or similar civilian equipment maintenance position.