Autism Home Support Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Autism Behavior Technician- Part-Time
at Autism Home Support Services
Discover the difference you can make at a different kind of company!
Autism Home Support Services is driven by our mission, and our passion to help families that have children with autism spectrum and related disorders. We thrive on creating a positive difference in a child’s overall development and long-term success. If, like us, you strive for purpose and meaning in your work, apply today!
Autism Home Support Services is hiring fun and energetic entry-level and experienced part-time Autism Behavior Tutors (8 to 12+hours per week) providing evidence-based, support therapy to children with autism spectrum and related disorders. Autism Home Support Services provides all training and ongoing support in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA).
What is a Autism Behavior Technician?
A Behavior Technician provides direct one-on-one therapy with children in their home environment. Each individualized program is written and designed by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) for the Behavior Technician to execute utilizing positive reinforcement, teaching in small steps, prompting, and repeated practice to facilitate the development of language, social interactions, independent living skills, and other aptitudes.
What we offer you as an Autism Behavior Technician:
- Competitive Compensation
- A rewarding experience helping children with autism and families reach their full potential!
- Opportunity to earn your Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Certification
- 40+ hours of paid training in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- Part-Time hours (8 to 12+ per week)
- Opportunity for professional growth within the Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) field
Expectations as an Autism Behavior Technician:
- Work under the supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) and alongside a professional care team, in a collaborative environment
- Keep the children motivated to learn
- Communicate confidentially and professionally with behavior analysts, parents and your team
- Complete 40+ hours of Behavioral Technician training and pass the RBT (Registered Behavior Technician) competency assessment
Required qualifications of an Autism Behavior Technician:
- Exposure working with children or adults with special needs
- Flexible schedule of availability to work part-time and be organized
- Technology experience in Apple and/or Android devices
- Applicants must possess our Core Values: Getting Stuff Done, Empathy, Integrity, Teamwork and Positivity/Energy
- Be able to maneuver up to 50 pounds
- Must have reliable transportation to travel to client homes
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Some college experience, not required, such as background in Special Education, Psychology, Mental Health, Communication Disorders, or Behavioral Health
Is this location not a match for you? Autism Home Support Services has many openings throughout IL, CO and MI. Please check out all of our openings by clicking here.
Check out this video to learn more about Autism Home Support Services
Empowering progress toward hopes and dreams