Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
TASS - Project Control Analyst
at Apogee Engineering
Apogee is actively seeking a Project Control Analyst (PCA) to provide support in Colorado Springs, CO or Dayton, OH. The PCA will participate in the planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting of projects of varying contract type, size, complexity, and level of risk. Activities may include support in the following areas: Project Start-Up, Maintenance, and Close-Out, Performance Analysis, Time, Labor, Travel, & ODC Recording, Reporting, and Analysis, Subcontractor Maintenance, Monthly Financial Reporting, Customer Reporting, Payroll and Pricing Support.
Why work with us?
Apogee Engineering, LLC is a growing provider of research, engineering, operations, financial and administrative expertise across an array of DOD and Federal Civilian customers. Our company was founded on the commitment of making a positive difference regardless of agenda or personality. This commitment, infused with integrity and a passion for excellence, has propelled Apogee Engineering into the ranks of an elite small business company, known for unwavering dedication to their client's success, a warm and family-like work environment, and an enthusiasm to providing the right solution at the right time.
What you will be doing:
- Provide Project Control support for projects valued at approximately $3-10M per year
- Monitor contract funding status and initiate changes, corrections, and modifications
- Manage project setup and maintenance (includes project numbers, labor categories, workforce, etc.)
- Assists the Director/Project Manager and Corporate Management in duties related to financial performance, planning, tracking, and reporting as required for each contract
- Communicate timecard, invoice, and expense practices for the project and proactively monitor project time cards and subcontractor invoice are processed in a timely manner
- Ensure accuracy of appropriate project cost coding and JTR regulation compliance and education to the team
- Process required project reports, monitor project costs, identify and resolve issues
- Interface with Contracts, Accounting, and HR to ensure data conformance across departments
- Maintain tracking and reporting mechanisms used to provide continuous supervision of costs and schedules
- Communicate project status and findings to Project and Corporate Management
- Support internal and external project reviews
- Utilize cross-functional knowledge in business and financial management; contract management policies, procedures and processes; scheduling; and risk management, automated financial management systems, to provide guidance to staff of all levels to ensure contract financial and reporting compliance
- Develop and prepare financial data to support Monthly Status Reports and Integrated Program Reviews (IPR)
What you'll need:
- Experience interfacing with CostPoint (or other Accounting software)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- 2-5 years of project accounting/controls support for Federal Government contracts
- Experience preparing financial data to support Monthly Status Reports and Integrated Program Reviews (IPR)