Aleut Management Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Multi-Domain Integration Instructor II
at Aleut Management Services
General duties: This position will develop, implement, validate, and maintain course material at the 319 Combat Training Squadron (CTS), Peterson AFB CO integrating air, space, and cyberspace curriculum into assigned courses.
Design and develop training with the following attributes:
- Provide classroom instruction consistent with Instructional System Development (ISD) satisfying government training requirements
- Interface with internal and external space agencies as required maintaining up-to-date training program
- Conduct, manage and qualify on integration lessons based on 319 CTS instructions, security classification guides, and other guidance as identified in the lesson plans
- Coordinate instructional activities with the division chief, training managers and government training personnel
- Additional duties as assigned
- Possess working knowledge and experience with training systems and training programs
- Possess working knowledge of integrating air, space, and cyberspace capabilities into joint and theater operations
- Possess working knowledge of and experience with operational level command and control
- Completion of Air Force Instructor Course preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook)
Top Secret Clearance and SCI eligibility required
- Master’s degree from an accredited institution in relevant field or 8 years of additional experience may be substituted for education requirement
Years of Experience:
- 4 years of experience with USAF training, to include planning and delivering instruction in accordance with the ISD model and training records keeping
EEO Statement: AMS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, AMS complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. AMS expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of AMS employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.