24 Hour Fitness USA
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Service Expert Lead
at 24 Hour Fitness USA
Job TitleService Expert Lead
Location11445 Twenty Mile Road, Parker, Colorado 80134
Who we are
At 24 Hour Fitness we are dedicated to our mission of creating a healthier, happier world. We are passionate about providing a fitness community that is accessible, affordable and welcoming to everyone. We're on the hunt for team members who are committed to being the best part of each other's day and who have a genuine desire to help our members achieve results they can feel proud of.
The sneakers you will fill
As a Service Expert Lead, you partner with the Service Expert Supervisor (SES) to create outstanding guest and member experiences by delivering a consistently clean, friendly, and well-maintained club. Through peer development and training, you will help shape the Service Expert (SE) team. The Service Expert team acts as a club concierge, providing information and inspiration as members strive to achieve their fitness goals, while making them feel welcome and celebrated every step of the way.
How you will spend your days
- Leading the Service Expert team in delivering the Company promise of providing a clean, friendly, and well-maintained club that is always ready when the member is.
- Setting an example for the Service Expert team by consistently acting with a member-centric focus and delivering a phenomenal guest experience that is aligned with the Company's mission and values.
- Supporting the Service Expert Supervisor in onboarding and training new Service Experts.
- Engaging in training and development of the Service Expert team, helping to ensure they have the tools they need to maintain a consistent member-centric focus.
- Educating guests on check-in process and membership options that fit their individual needs and wants.
- Acting as ambassador to guests and members, ensuring they feel comfortable, informed, and welcome.
- Proactively engaging club member base, regularly greeting and interacting with members.
- Listening, understanding, and resolving member service concerns.
- Fostering quality guest visits and enrollment through referrals, building relationships with guests, and encouraging club tours.
- Acting as a subject matter expert for the Service Expert team managing the front desk, and as a champion for change to ensure new programs and initiatives are successfully adopted.
- Creating and growing relationships with guests and members by listening to their individual needs and offering 24 Hour Fitness services tailored to meet those needs.
- Supporting member retention by advocating for the best member experiences and operational processes in the club.
- Partnering in execution of retail promotions and merchandising activities.
- Recommending retail products and additional services that fit members' needs.
What you bring
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One or more years' previous success in a customer-service related role, retail preferred
- Joy for inspiring and encouraging others, members and team members alike
- Proven organizational and communication skills, heavy on the listening!
- Trustline Registration required (California Clubs)
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) certification required
- Frequently move up to 45 pounds of fitness-related equipment.
- Must be able to work in an environment with occasionally high noise levels. The sound of weights clinking, feet flying across treadmills, and the laughter of lives changing can get loud.
- Must be able to move frequently through all areas of the club. Your day includes continuous engagement and interaction with team members and club members.
- Daily duties include lifting weights, squatting, bending, reaching, spotting, remaining in a stationary position for extended periods of time, and moving for prolonged periods of time.
- Occasionally required to demonstrate or explain proper physical fitness activities, techniques and procedures.
Travel and Availability
- Infrequent travel may be required to attend meetings and trainings.
- Flexible availability across week days, weekends, and holidays, to meet members' needs
This job posting is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant. See Job Description for further information about this job.