Job: Teller/MSR - PT
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Browse Similar Jobs: Banking/Credit Unions
Job Location US-CO-Colorado Springs
Category Branch Operations
Type Regular Part-Time
Branch COLORADO SPRINGS
More information about this job:
Together, we're better... with people like YOU on our team!
Public Service Credit Union is looking for our next talented part-time Teller to work at our Colorado Springs Branch.
If you are looking for a great place to constantly learn and grow, where YOU can really make the difference in others' financial lives, then you definitely need to check us out!
This position is benefits-eligible and will offer the successful candidate a part-time work schedule of 20 - 25 hours per week. Availability to work flexible weekday hours between approximately 8:45am and 6:30pm.
Public Service Credit Union is a stable financial institution with 27 branches located throughout the Denver Metro, Northern Colorado, and Colorado Springs areas. We offer a competitive salary with an outstanding benefits package (for employees working 20 or more hours per week), which includes medical, dental, and life insurance, health and dependent care spending accounts, a generous 401(k) plan with employer/employee contributions, and more.
As a Teller (Member Service Representative) you will be actively engaged with the member, providing a quality service experience ranging from:
• Greeting and building the individual member relationships
• Accurate and timely processing of transactions (deposits, withdrawals, transfers, loan payments, cashier checks and other services)
• Being the first point of contact in most instances and referring members to the appropriate area based on needs
• Additionally, you'll actively recognize opportunities to provide solutions for our members' financial needs through the promotion of our products and services
• Most importantly you'll deliver excellent customer service consistent with PSCU's desire to exceed our members' expectations on a daily basis
Minimum of 6 months to 1 year of customer service experience is highly desired. Experience in a financial institution is preferred, during which the following types of experience would have been obtained:
• Accurate handling of cash and negotiable instruments
• Strong cash balancing record
• Ability to work with a diverse customer base while providing excellent service
• Results with a high degree of confidentiality and security consciousness
• Considerate, effective verbal and written communication skills
• Proven sales and referral skills while actively promoting solutions to solve our members' financial needs
• Ability to utilize appropriate software and computer applications
• Success and ability to work in a team environment with creativity and positive results.
A high school diploma or GED is required.
Skills / Requirements