Job: 220022 Network Analyst
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at The Broadmoor
- 1 Summit Supervisor/Sommeiler - COLORADO SPRINGS, CO
- 2 Assistant Guest Room Attendant - COLORADO SPRINGS, CO
- 3 Penrose Room Server Assistant - COLORADO SPRINGS, CO
- 4 Internal Communications and Marketing Unpaid Intern (Spring Start) - COLORADO SPRINGS, CO
- 5 Employment Unpaid Intern (Spring Start) - COLORADO SPRINGS, CO
- 6 Play Host/Hostess - COLORADO SPRINGS, CO
- View All Jobs
220022 Network Analyst
Manage company private and public data networks across the organization. Responsibilities include the installation, monitoring, maintenance and optimization of all network hardware, software, and communication links. Work with meeting planners and conference managers to plan and deliver wired and wireless convention network and Internet services. The position requires the use of strong interpersonal communication skills to communicate with internal and external guests. Responsible for user training, network security, documentation, network diagrams, meeting industry and PCI standards and regulations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Provide 2nd level support for network hardware, software, personal computers, printers, controllers and peripheral equipment
- Manage gateway devices that control and deliver network and Internet connectivity to guest and meeting room areas
- Work with meeting planners and conference managers to design, plan and schedule convention network and Internet solutions
- Use company provided wireless, Ethernet and fiber optic technical tools to diagnose and correct network problems
- Manage IPDS and firewall configuration, updates and maintenance
- Configure wired and wireless networks to ensure smooth and reliable operation for fulfilling business objectives and processes
- Manage and support company-wide smart phones and a BES server
- Act as on-call 24/7 technical support, as the work schedule is determined by the needs of the business and project requirements
- Responsible for network documentation. Maintain network diagrams and coordinate information with IS help desk.
- Assist with maintaining, monitoring and tracking the company's inventory of computer hardware and software
- Assist with installation and maintenance and troubleshooting of server hardware and OS components
- Conduct research on network products, services, protocols, and standards to remain abreast of developments in the networking industry
- Exhibit understanding of the company's general business functions and have a conceptual understanding of each business unit's activities.
- Use strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills to communicate with internal and external guests
Skills / Requirements
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Experience and Education:
A bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent combined technical training and experience is required. Previous experience supporting TCP/IP based networks and applications in a corporate environment are required. Experience installing and supporting Cisco IOS based products is required. Understanding of all common TCP/IP protocols, packet capture and decoding and TCP/IP routing are expected. The ability to read and understand IETF RFCs and IEEE standards is expected. Experience installing and supporting Microsoft Windows server and workstation operating systems is expected. Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment, preferably the hospitality industry, and past customer service experience is preferred.
Must have the ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Must be able to write and delivery business correspondence. Must be able to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
The ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistics. The ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
The ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. The ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Certificates and Licenses:
CCNA, Networking+ or Security+ certifications a plus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts; high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; outside weather conditions; risk of electrical shock and vibration. The noise level in the environment is moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is frequently required to walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 10 pounds; up to 25 pounds; up to 50 pounds. The vision requirements include: close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Summit Supervisor/Sommeiler - COLORADO SPRINGS, CO
- Assistant Guest Room Attendant - COLORADO SPRINGS, CO
- Penrose Room Server Assistant - COLORADO SPRINGS, CO
- Internal Communications and Marketing Unpaid Intern (Spring Start) - COLORADO SPRINGS, CO
- Employment Unpaid Intern (Spring Start) - COLORADO SPRINGS, CO